Sign in to follow this  
LaCava83

NHL 2009

I guess this thread most would be most appropriate in this forum.

I just got the game on Christmas and was wondering if anyone had a Devils Online Team Setup that was open for new members....

I have it now too .. i think someone setup a team like months ago when i didn't have the game

I have it now too .. i think someone setup a team like months ago when i didn't have the game

I'm in for PS3, but I need time to not suck first, this is my first EA Sports NHL game in years. :lol:

I setup an online Club...

My Online ID is DeviLacava

Club Name: DEVILS DEN

Is this on the 360 or PS3?

Couldn't find the team ID or your ID.

Is this on the 360 or PS3?

Couldn't find the team ID or your ID.

I have PS3

I clicked Online - EA Sports Hockey League - Create Club

I might be able to depending on when I get my 360 back (red rings)

What's your gamertag? I'll add you.

I have PS3

I clicked Online - EA Sports Hockey League - Create Club

Ah. No wonder I couldn't find it. You have one of THOSE. :D

Anyone with a 360 add me. Tag is Jesterdevil.

Edited by JesterDevil

Have a 360 as well... this is my first EA title since about 2006 when I stumbled upon 2k sports excellent game where you could actually skate backwards on their game back in the day before EA caught on... LOVE the 2k hockey and am split on how I feel about who is better. Each has unique features, I wish the other one would have. PM me if you want my tag. I'm not on a ton, but when I am I look to play for competitively, but in the end it is just for fun.

2k won me over in 2005/2006 but NHL 07 was the turnaround for EA and the downfall of NHL 2k*.

NHL 09 makes 2k9 look like crap.

2k won me over in 2005/2006 but NHL 07 was the turnaround for EA and the downfall of NHL 2k*.

NHL 09 makes 2k9 look like crap.

2K9 did a good job of making itself look like crap, really. I first picked up 2K in the year it first sold for 20 bucks...and now I'm so used to 2K controls that I have to re-learn EA controls, only with the analog stick controlling so much, it's a much longer learning curve.

Plus I kind of got hooked on being the goalie in Be A Pro, so I've abandoned learning how to, y'know, shoot the puck and stuff.

2K9 did a good job of making itself look like crap, really. I first picked up 2K in the year it first sold for 20 bucks...and now I'm so used to 2K controls that I have to re-learn EA controls, only with the analog stick controlling so much, it's a much longer learning curve.

Plus I kind of got hooked on being the goalie in Be A Pro, so I've abandoned learning how to, y'know, shoot the puck and stuff.

I actually really liked the goalie Crease Control in the 2k series.. that was kinda the only fun thing..

I have yet to try out the Be a Pro goalie mode yet

Just got the 360 wireless connection dilly for x-mas so I'd be down to get on a couple teams or play a game whenever. My gamertag is Kulags.

Anyone have an Elite 360 that they are willing to trade for a Standard with an HDD plus some sort of compensation for the difference? (game or money or something)

I just want the HDMI output :(

if you guys are setting up another 360 team (the first one crashed and burned) send messages to me (goDUKE4) and Cracker5 (reck1essABAND0N) and we'll definitely join up.

i guess im the only fool on ps3 looking for a club to join .....

I have a PS3 and love it

but I hate on-line games with a PASSION!

(makes note to self we need to actually PLAY that Madden 09 league we all drafted :rant:, not on-line, we draft teams and run a dynstay season or two)

if you guys are setting up another 360 team (the first one crashed and burned) send messages to me (goDUKE4) and Cracker5 (reck1essABAND0N) and we'll definitely join up.

I'll set it up later and I'll add you guys. Mine is Instant Phenom

I win?

for old times sake?

Yeah, I can't win anymore because I didn't get DM chili when I went to Wendy's in the middle of the chat last night.

So you win. :(

I'm in too. My Gamertag is J92Devils.