Israel/Hamas

LOULAM1

The Palestinians have been the bastard stepchild of the Arab world for decades. Hamas knows this and will play this card to gain Arab support because Iran and Syria have fed them some nice technology via Egypt.

The rockets that have been fired into Israel are very much a terrorist act but Hamas does not speak for all of the Palestinian people.

Israel must admit this is a war about an election in February and they never will.

The US is the only country supporting Israel which says to me that AIPAC has payed off our elected officials handsomly.

Obama has said nothing so he is scared sh^tless which I figured because he has no foreign policy experience and Bush is a lame duck who has always supported Israel to my distaste.

Who is to blame here in order:

Israel for a political war against a gang called Hamas that does not represent all of Palestine but now 500 dead and 2000 injured.

The Arab world for not supporting the Palestinian cause except only when it benefits the Saudi's and big Arab players.

The US (and I hate to say this but it's true) must not treat Israel like a Democracy as they are a Jewish State and as guilty as Muslin nations that live and die by the Koran. Religious states do not work and don't give me this crap that Israel is the closest thing to a democracy in the region.. it is or it isn't a democracy.. and it is not.

Mayor Bloomberg is on his way over to Israel to show his support. Great, I'm glad there is another target on NYC for 09... what a d^ck.

Solution:

US denounce the killing of these poor people and get Obama to step up and say something.. ANYTHING because he is what the world is looking at for leadership and so far nada!

Israel is scared because Obama cannot be owned and wants peace throughout the world. That will never happen. The US... BUSH must call for a cease fire ASAP to show Israel the world does not support their actions.

In this day and age, Israel cannot just to decide to act without support from major players in the world especially when it leaves the US hanging out to dry.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same old song and dance.

I hope Israel continues to blow up those Palestinian terrorists.

This hypocrisy amazes me Jimmy. There are protests at most Israeli embassies around the world. What I'd like to know is where have these protests been for the last 30 years after the palestinian suicide bombers blowing up people in Israel ?

Hamas firing rockets into Israel, Israel retaliate by bombing Hamas strongholds in Palestine. What do you expect the Israelis to do, sit down and take it :blink: Sure innocent people will get killed, but where was the outcry and disgust when innocent Israelis were killed by Palestinian/Hamas/Hezbollah terrorists ?........

Exactly, so what's the difference now.

This hypocrisy amazes me Jimmy. There are protests at most Israeli embassies around the world. What I'd like to know is where have these protests been for the last 30 years after the palestinian suicide bombers blowing up people in Israel ?

Hamas firing rockets into Israel, Israel retaliate by bombing Hamas strongholds in Palestine. What do you expect the Israelis to do, sit down and take it :blink: Sure innocent people will get killed, but where was the outcry and disgust when innocent Israelis were killed by Palestinian/Hamas/Hezbollah terrorists ?........

Exactly, so what's the difference now.

?

Are you talking to me?

We're agreeing with eachother.

Vile Scum

Any chance this scumbag POS herself trips and falls in an oven.

And why should we not say all Muslims are terrorists when he hear this crap from this seemingly Americanized lowlife Muslim scum?

Real classy.

"The only way to fight hate is with even more hate!" -Eric Cartman, South Park

:rolleyes:

Edited by Super 17

If you want to take the pulse of the world, you'll find it's mostly anti semitic with the rest indifferent. That's why Palestine gets all the sympathy and Israel all the blame

If Hamas does not represent the Palestinian people, then the Palestinian people are the one's responsible for destroying Hamas. Otherwise Israel will do it for them. There will be collateral damage unfortunately.

Okay then put in whatever amount of people were there, it's still less than a fraction of a percent of the whole religion.

But for 100% of the Muslims at the rally.....................they were all videotaped acting like terrorists or their sympathizers.

Next?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.