Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CRASHER

NFL Divisonal Playoffs

132 posts in this topic

congrats Manta. after the heckling you took last year, you stood by your team and said you gaurenteed a playoff birth.

you were underestimating them, my friend. I think Baltimore should beat Pitt (... or SD) next week and can you say rematch of 5/6 years ago? If it's the same game, I'm predicting the same outcome :thumbsup:

Thanks Marty, but as TZ knows Big Ben always finds a way to beat us in the last minute. The Steelers scare me. Would love to pummel SD instead. But we are really, badly injured team right now. I just hope we have enough in the tank for at least one more week.

Would LOVE to avenge this years loss to the Giants in the Superbowl.

Thanks Marty, but as TZ knows Big Ben always finds a way to beat us in the last minute. The Steelers scare me. Would love to pummel SD instead. But we are really, badly injured team right now. I just hope we have enough in the tank for at least one more week.

Would LOVE to avenge this years loss to the Giants in the Superbowl.

is Suggs ok? I watched the first half and bits and pieces of the 2nd half, but didn't notice anything.

is Suggs ok? I watched the first half and bits and pieces of the 2nd half, but didn't notice anything.

If he did come back after getting hurt sacking Collins, I didn't notice him, which is NOT good. T-Sizzle is hard to miss around the ball.

I'm quite frankly STUNNED at the events unfolding in Carolina.

Delhomme picked AGAIN. Wow.

Edited by MadDog2020

the only way Arizona wins is if DelHomme has a game like he did against the Raiders

:blink: :blink:

This is unreal. 27-7 Arizona? :blink:

(Delhomme is making Romo look like Joe Montana :P)

(Delhomme is making Romo look like Joe Montana :P)

And he's making himself look like Ray Lucas.

I don't wanna see Eagles @ Cardinals..

(at this point I'd not mind it :P)

it would actually be Cardinals @ Eagles should the eagles win.

Eagles are 6th seed,

Cards are 4th seed..

:)

it would actually be Cardinals @ Eagles should the eagles win.

No, it would be Eagles @ Cardinals. Philly is the 6th seed and Arizona is the 4. Arizona also won their division.

Edited by MadDog2020

No, it would be Eagles @ Cardinals. Philly is the 6th seed and Arizona is the 3. Arizona also won their division.

If I remember correctly, after the first 2 rounds, the team with the better W/L record gets the home game? Maybe I'm wrong...

(at this point I'd not mind it :P)

Yeah,

I mean, if the Cards wins, then they'll play the Steelers that'll win 66-10 vs Chargers and 3-0 vs Ravens,

Steelers wins an other Superbowl, and they're the best in history, better than the COWBOYS !

I like that,

Except Wisehunt and a bunch of Steelers ex-coachs are on the Cards lol

Edited by TravisZajac

because it would be absurd for an 8-8 team to host the conference championship game...

because it would be absurd for an 8-8 team to host the conference championship game...

9-7 team *

The only 8-8 team are the Chargers, which the Steelers will play while the Titans got the 11-5 Ravens and the Titans were the #1 Seed, so much for that btw,

Its how divisions works you know, you get a weaker division vs a tougher division, and like the Cards and Chargers did, they sneak in the playoffs, while team like Pats (11-5) misses the Playoffs, (So badd.....)

Edited by TravisZajac

This actually fuels my passion for it even MORE!!!

I hope and pray each and every year for a 7-9 team to win a division!!!!!! :boogie: :boogie:

This actually fuels my passion for it even MORE!!!

I hope and pray each and every year for a 7-9 team to win a division!!!!!! :boogie: :boogie:

lol,

I say the Cowboys will :giggle:

If I remember correctly, after the first 2 rounds, the team with the better W/L record gets the home game? Maybe I'm wrong...

Nope, the NFL doesn't re-seed.

9-7 team *

The only 8-8 team are the Chargers, which the Steelers will play while the Titans got the 11-5 Ravens and the Titans were the #1 Seed, so much for that btw,

Its how divisions works you know, you get a weaker division vs a tougher division, and like the Cards and Chargers did, they sneak in the playoffs, while team like Pats (11-5) misses the Playoffs, (So badd.....)

8-8, 9-7, who's counting. If the Eagles have a better record then the Cards and they're the 2 teams going up against eachother, the Eagles deserve the home playoff game. I was almost 100% positive they re-seed every week in the playoffs for HOME games... not the teams, but where the game itself gets played.

Edited by Martysb3tt3r

This is unreal. 27-7 Arizona? :blink:

:blink: STUNNED! Arizona 27-7 at the half. :blink:

WTF is wrong with Carolina? Damn turnovers kills a team. Carolina needs another comeback here in the second half like they did the last time vs. Arizona. Just stunned. Lost some big money on this game if Carolina does not win. :doh1:

lol,

I say the Cowboys will :giggle:

I'll take it GLADLY :P

WTF is wrong with Carolina? Damn turnovers kills a team. Carolina needs another comeback here in the second half like they did the last time vs. Arizona. Just stunned. Lost some big money on this game if Carolina does not win. :doh1:

If you go and bet the house on the giants for tomorrow... I'll compensate ya :P

:blink: STUNNED! Arizona 27-7 at the half. :blink:

If you lose your bet, I'd suggest you to do just like Crusher did when Romo choked vs the Eagles,

Meet some one called Jack Daniels and Drink !

:P