Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CRASHER

NFL Divisonal Playoffs

132 posts in this topic

Lost some big money on this game if Carolina does not win. :doh1:

I'm sorry, but that's WAY too perfect....

:boogie: Yeah baby! I love it when everybody is counting the Giants out already. This team is going to come out more fired up then they were last year (which I did not think was possible). I've thought since the last week 17 sunday, that if the Giants beat the Eagles they will make it to the Super Bowl. The Eagles scare me, but I'd rather be scared than over confident any day of the week.

Manta: If the Giants and Ravens do meet in the Super Bowl, great match up by the way, there is no way you can compare revenge of losing a regular season game to SB35. To this day, that loss did, does, and always will haunt me and every other Giants fan. I could bullsh!t about this game more, but I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. Good luck getting there, you will need it vs. Blitzburg.

Oh man.. The curse of the Clown is getting on the Panthers !!

:boogie: Yeah baby! I love it when everybody is counting the Giants out already. This team is going to come out more fired up then they were last year (which I did not think was possible). I've thought since the last week 17 sunday, that if the Giants beat the Eagles they will make it to the Super Bowl. The Eagles scare me, but I'd rather be scared than over confident any day of the week.

Manta: If the Giants and Ravens do meet in the Super Bowl, great match up by the way, there is no way you can compare revenge of losing a regular season game to SB35. To this day, that loss did, does, and always will haunt me and every other Giants fan. I could bullsh!t about this game more, but I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. Good luck getting there, you will need it vs. Blitzburg.

The Giants are just a bunch of chokers, their owner's the GM , their Qb chokes..

OH wait, its the Cowboys :P

Kidding :P

TZ = massive beer pride before the long fall :P

TZ = massive beer pride before the long fall :P

Tsss, I stop doing that a long time ago my friend :P

EDIT:

From the perfomances of the Cowboys this year, you must have drink a hell of lot of beer Cra(u)sher :P

Edited by TravisZajac

No I was smart enough to detach emotionally when I saw the fall coming so it was less painful :P

Oh man.. The curse of the Clown is getting on the Panthers !!

Good, I would have been as annoyed as anyone else seeing him get a SB Championship after half a year parachuting in :P

Sorry for dr though, I know he's got to be really annoyed with this game.

Edited by Hasan4978

Good, I would have been as annoyed as anyone else seeing him get a SB Championship after half a year parachuting in :P

CMON RAY BOURQUE-ING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where to begin? First of all congrats to the Cardinals on a hell of a game. I can honestly say I did not see this coming. Not that I didn't think they could beat us, but not this way. The Panthers were averaging 30+ points every game the last month and a bit. They could score anyway imaginable. I had some doubts, but if they lost it was going to be 35-28 or something.

They were outcoached plain and simple. I am taking this loss pretty well. I am shocked, but I am actually doing alright. I think the FOX announcers were dead wrong with their analysis. The Panthers run game wasn't stopped. They just had to dump it in the late second half. The Panthers could have run all over them if they wanted to, and did during the opening series, but they were down too much too early.

Jake just choked. And everyone can trash him, but he has been a big game quarterback his entire career. He went shot for shot with Brady in the Super Bowl. He has been clutch when it counts, but tonight he just choked. His passes were awful. He flat out fvcking sucked.

As bad as the Cardinals won, I am not sold on them. They don't have a run game no matter what people say. They just figured out how to get 5 yards when the defense has 5 DBs on the field. And this isn't sour grapes, I swear, I am not sold on them. This was just the worst possible game at the worst time from a good team. The Panthers can't play down by this much. They only carry 3 receivers. They need to establish the run, and pound the ball.

Man Jake was bad. What's so frustrating is how easy it was in the opening drive. That is how it should have been all game. Just an awful game.

Oh well, I really thought this might be the year. I just didn't see this ass kicking coming. They had no answer for Larry Fitzgerald. He is outstanding. I'm rambling...I just can't believe this.

But again congrats to the Cardinals. You deserve this.

Edited by devilsrule33

:blink: STUNNED! Arizona 27-7 at the half. :blink:

WTF is wrong with Carolina? Damn turnovers kills a team. Carolina needs another comeback here in the second half like they did the last time vs. Arizona. Just stunned. Lost some big money on this game if Carolina does not win. :doh1:

:blahblah:

lol... once again satansdevils is wrong wrong wrong.......

First he said that the Titans were the best team in the NFL, then he said Carolina will be in the super bowl. and I will point out he picked the Eagles to win today .

and I will point out he picked the Eagles to win today .

:dance::boogie::dance::boogie::dance::boogie::dance::boogie::dance::boogie::dance::boogie::dance::boogie:

If you go and bet the house on the giants for tomorrow... I'll compensate ya :P

Get ready to compensate Crasher. :P

Yesterday I never really picked a team in that Eagles/NYG match up as I flipped a coin for the hell of it and it came out on the Eagles.

Since I lost a bad game with Carolina yesterday, I am going double or nothing today on the NYG at home with the fans and the cold weather not that it matters. So you got your wish Crasher. :evil:

Edited by SatansDevils

Get ready to compensate Crasher. :P

Yesterday I never really picked a team in that Eagles/NYG match up as I flipped a coin for the hell of it and it came out on the Eagles.

Since I lost a bad game with Carolina yesterday, I am going double or nothing today on the NYG at home with the fans and the cold weather not that it matters. So you got your wish Crasher. :evil:

I seriously, seriously doubt you would go double or nothing on a team after changing your mind from the day before... I mean really, how plausable is the story that "yesterday i flipped a coin and said eagles, but today i'm going to bet DOUBLE or nothing (after saying you already lost *a lot* of money) on the giants".

Seriously, if you're trying to flex your internet muscles by saying you are a huge betting man and you aren't scared to lose ALOT of money (x2), don't... becaus I would bet a good deal of money that you didn't make any bets in the first place.

and how does this statement work? "i'm betting on the giants because of their fans and the cold weather, but those don't matter"....

Edited by Martysb3tt3r

Sadly I don't buy it either

who the hell flips a coin for the team playing for the NFC Title game ???? :blink:

and if you did the prediction is worthless anyway

and then you come out and preach that your coin flip is gospel when you can't predict noon is coming at 11:59!???!?! :noclue:

Lets go Giants! I am nervous as hell, if the ground game isn't up to snuff today it is going to be brutal. Jacobs and Ward have to be sharp and Eli needs to not toss this game away with interceptions. Philly gets to him quick and this could be messy. McNabb is due for an utterly disastrous display of QB'ing. Duh right? I don't see this game being a runaway for either team.

Who in the world saw this coming from the Cardinals? :evilcry

Congrats to the Cards...but man I wonder if Fox should have pulled Delhomme at some point...he was THAT bad....

Lets go Giants! I am nervous as hell, if the ground game isn't up to snuff today it is going to be brutal. Jacobs and Ward have to be sharp and Eli needs to not toss this game away with interceptions. ...

D'oh!

How hard is it to not block a guy in the back on a punt return?

The Eagles are here to see the GMEN give this game away. Chippy, Eagles taking late shots but that has always been their game. Looks like the refs want to manage the game and that's fine.

Tom, calm the team down and pound the ball!

How come the Eagles didn't just get called for a block in the back?

Nevertheless, great play by Thomas ... whoever he is.

Great call on that intentional grounding.