Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CRASHER

NFL Divisonal Playoffs

132 posts in this topic

#1- McNabb picking up the phone on the sidelines was not classless. Anyone who thinks so is exhibiting extremely sour grapes.

#2- The Giants go beat by a team that is on a roll and who wanted it more. If you need any convincing of that fact just look at the short yardage plays.

#3- It was Eli that choked not McNabb.

#4- The Eagles are a formidable team with a great defense (not as good as the Ravens but great nonetheless), a very good QB, a couple dangerous weapons (Westbrook and Jackson) and a lights out kicker. Their problem this year is consistency. They could lay an egg in Arizona just as they did several times this year but if they bring their A game they could be the champs this year and worthy of it as well.

The lack of class in by some posters in this thread is quite funny as they really sound like 8 year olds who had their xbox time taken away.

#1- McNabb picking up the phone on the sidelines was not classless. Anyone who thinks so is exhibiting extremely sour grapes.

They're the same fans who probably jumped up and down doing that idiot "BALLIN" taunt they had a few years ago (damn I hated that double because an NBA taunt in an NFL game made me ill :P)

Least you saw my point on the sour grapes in this thread this weekend

As a Jet fan, when I hear a Giant fan say he suffered through Dave Brown, it doesn't exactly pull the heartstrings, if you know what ai mean.

Edited by Jerrydevil

The Giants were mediocre between SB XV and 2000 but never Jets awful. It may have seemed like those teams were all 3-13 nightmares but the defense kept them in games and kept the record, if not respectable then at least less putrid. From the SB year through this season the Giants only put up consecutive under .500 seasons twice, 95 and 96 - which saw the end of Reeves, and 02 and 03 which saw the end Fassel.

That was what was most infuriating about those Giants teams. They were terrible but since they did win the occasional game they never got a good draft pick. They were in the rut of garbage that the Blues were in for many years.

As for yesterday, the less said the better. So much for Eli for being a cold weather QB. And how do you not take the wind at Giants Stadium in January? There were so many un-Giant like decisions made. I think the coaching staff psyched themselves out with the bye week.

u fvcking kidding me...the giants have disappointed me more then any other of my favorite teams...and im a spoiled little brat...my bad i wanna win. I mean I know im in the minority but come on...

Dude... the Giants won the SB last year... I mean just ask OT98 if you don't believe me.... (I kid, I kid)

Dude... the Giants won the SB last year... I mean just ask OT98 if you don't believe me.... (I kid, I kid)

That is funny.

The Eagles are certainly hot and on a roll.....

Sorry, but I am anti-Eagles to the end. I have been living in South Jersey for four years now and the "Iggles" and their fans are the epitome of low class. Listening to their hero Howard Eskin on the radio today was sickening. He had a whole tirade about how New Yorkers suck, are arrogant, fair weather fans.....stuff totally unrelated to football. The fans were calling in saying Eli is a baby and doing really mature things like..."wah....cry..." You guys wouldn't believe it unless you live here.... There is blatant disgust, hatred, and resentment for all things NY/North Jersey. It's almost frightening. ...and for the record, I am not a Giants fan. I laugh when people talk about bad NY fans. There is simply no comparison.

Football means SO SO much to my poor neighbors. It's pathetic. It runs their lives. We love it here for three seasons. Every football season, we seriously consider moving back up north.