mikeford

Bad news for the Devils: Phil Kessel is back for the Bruins

15 posts in this topic

Sounds like good news to me. I want to play a team when they are at their best and I also enjoy watching other star players play.

bring it!

i want to see the devils be tested, a win is nice, but a win with no excuses is better.

Good. I don't want them to have any excuses when we beat them.

Good. Full strength vs. almost full strength (minus Brodeur), where the last game it was only a 1-0 loss by the Devils (the other goal an ENG), where they had a lot of injuries and players out of the line up. This time the only one out is Brodeur, but should still match up well vs. Boston and get that payback win tomorrow night. It will be a good game.

In fact, that is good news as the team will be much more prepared mentally.

Good. Full strength vs. almost full strength (minus Brodeur), where the last game it was only a 1-0 loss by the Devils (the other goal an ENG), where they had a lot of injuries and players out of the line up. This time the only one out is Brodeur, but should still match up well vs. Boston and get that payback win tomorrow night. It will be a good game.

That loss was hard to swallow. the two teams teams were identical, the stats of the first 2 periods were the same. Same numbers of shots on goal,same numbers on saves, same number on power play.

But the Devils will overcome them this tiem you will see.

Now we get to see how we match up with them. It should be a great game and a statement game for us.

Sounds like good news to me. I want to play a team when they are at their best and I also enjoy watching other star players play.

Bad news for the Devils but good news for my fantasy team!

lol same here.

I had mono. That sh!t had me out of commission forever. I don't know how well Kessel will play.

Isnt that contagious?

If (read: When) he makes out with his Bruins teammates, yeah.

Isnt that contagious?

As long as he dosen't go kissing anyone.

Honestly, I've never heard of anyone making it back from mono in two weeks or whatever it's been. Between beating cancer and now this, that kid has one hell of an immune system.