devils pick and win contest site

rcarlsen

I think these are the rare ones, correct me if I'm wrong.

"S" in jersey

"T" in stick

"X" in fantix

"T" in allstar

My guess is there is just one of each, so there could not be a winner as they might not get the rest of the tiles.

From my experience at least, you're dead on. I don't have any of those letters.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think these are the rare ones, correct me if I'm wrong.

"S" in jersey

"T" in stick

"X" in fantix

"T" in allstar

My guess is there is just one of each, so there could not be a winner as they might not get the rest of the tiles.

I think so... I NEED to get X to spell FANTIX, its all I have left...somehow, I feel that this is gonna be difficult to get.

Oh, by the way, the last game that the promo is good for is 3/28 vs. Carolina, so I guess people are gonna have to start winning soon, huh?

It might be like the Monopoly Tiles from McDonalds.....everyone gets Park Place but only one get Boardwalk.

Funny thing was i saw someone trying to buy Boardwalk on a web site somewhere ......maybe craiglist's items wanted section......but for like $100 lol. It might have been ebay or something where they were selling monopoly tiles and said at the end of the auction "willing to buy boardwalk" or something like that.

I just signed up and the only tile i have is the S in Jersey....woot !

It might be like the Monopoly Tiles from McDonalds.....everyone gets Park Place but only one get Boardwalk.

Funny thing was i saw someone trying to buy Boardwalk on a web site somewhere ......maybe craiglist's items wanted section......but for like $100 lol. It might have been ebay or something where they were selling monopoly tiles and said at the end of the auction "willing to buy boardwalk" or something like that.

I just signed up and the only tile i have is the S in Jersey....woot !

There are 3 more games... so you can get a max of 9 tiles... you need 5 to be JEREY....

I'm guessing that you have no shot.

It will be interesting to see if they post the winners for the the prizeboard prizes and if the winner list actually gets to 25 for each prize. right now they are all around 20 of the 25.

I need the F for the fan appreciation tix to win. Guess after reading everyone elses posts I can assume I'll be getting duplicates, huh?

Just thought of this ... I won a Devils t-shirt as one of those instant prize thingies. For the life of me, I can't remember if they ever asked me to specify a size. Did anyone else win a shirt and remember if they asked you?

Worst comes to worst, I'll just find out when it comes in 6-12 weeks.

I need the F for the fan appreciation tix to win. Guess after reading everyone elses posts I can assume I'll be getting duplicates, huh?

I think the "X" in F-A-N-T-I-X is the rare tile, so you might be in good shape!

I never received my scratch card for last night. I chose the more than 10 shots on goal in the 1st period (they had 11). Anyone else have this problem?

yeah same with my friend & i.. i even made my picks for that day and THEN got an email saying i had a scratch off..

this really is disappointing, not going to win anything

Made a mistake. I have the F. I actually need the I X for the tickets. Darn. I also need the RSY for the team jersey, ALLST for Parise All Star Jersey and T for the signed stick.

Any reason the last three cards I scratched all had three "stick signed by zach parise" and yet all three times it said I didnt win an instant prize? Thought you had to match three?? confused....

RIP?? i think the contest is over, login works but i cant select new picks for tonight...its a shame bc i was only one tile from an autographed stick

Yeah. It makes sense, they have to end it before fan appreciation night, and it's coming up soon. I'm disappointed because I never received scratch cards for the last game, and when I click on view my picks, I get an error message.

Yeah. It makes sense, they have to end it before fan appreciation night, and it's coming up soon. I'm disappointed because I never received scratch cards for the last game, and when I click on view my picks, I get an error message.

Yeah, I get the same message. They owe me a scratchcard for the Devils getting less than 12 penalty minutes on Saturday.

it is OVER.. what BS - never getting Verizon LOL LOL