David Clarkson Autograph Signing

mac760

:giggle: Hahahaha thanks.

Hmm. Yeah, my aunt made me show her a bunch of his pictures because at first she thought he wasn't real when she saw the picture on my phone. ("That's a wax statue! His chin is too sharp to be real!") But I agree, the mouth is pouty a bit. I'll have kids with him to find out. Hahahaha! And yes, I can see him being really overly adorable to the point you just wanna like.... :puke: ughhh. That sounds like something that's happened to me before, like me and then not like me after all. Ugh!

see, i loveee his pouty lips :wub: ahhh i can't wait til april 2nd i am sooooo excited!!!!!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see, i loveee his pouty lips :wub: ahhh i can't wait til april 2nd i am sooooo excited!!!!!!!

I'm not saying they're bad. I'm all for 'em. ;) We should talk that day and hang out in line..... should there be a line. hah

I'm not saying they're bad. I'm all for 'em. ;) We should talk that day and hang out in line..... should there be a line. hah

definitely!! ima message you my aim s/n. my sister is gonna come too! when marty was there a couple of months ago the line was ridic...but hey, if there isnt much of a line then more clarkson for us hehehehehehe

Yeah -- this solves it. Clarkson IS cupcake, Captain of the hottie train out of NJ. Sorry Zach :evil:

Haha! Aww poor Zach.. hotness overexposure for him. Most girls think Zach is hot - with Clarkson he's a little more under the radar.

I'm still debating whether or not to go to this signing. I feel so awkward going by myself - plus I feel too old or something. (I'm feeling old these days... silly I know.)

Yeah -- this solves it. Clarkson IS cupcake, Captain of the hottie train out of NJ. Sorry Zach :evil:

YESSSSSSS! He can be my counterpart cupcake. Like the cake... or the icing. Hmmm. HAHA Zach is for the 20 and younger crowd.

Haha! Aww poor Zach.. hotness overexposure for him. Most girls think Zach is hot - with Clarkson he's a little more under the radar.

I'm still debating whether or not to go to this signing. I feel so awkward going by myself - plus I feel too old or something. (I'm feeling old these days... silly I know.)

IF your profile is correct, I am 2 years older than you, so clearly I am older. You can tell me you're feeling old when you realize you'll be 25 in a few months. That's how I feel. :( ANYWAY, I always like new friends, so you can always chat with us!

YESSSSSSS! He can be my counterpart cupcake. Like the cake... or the icing. Hmmm. HAHA Zach is for the 20 and younger crowd.

IF your profile is correct, I am 2 years older than you, so clearly I am older. You can tell me you're feeling old when you realize you'll be 25 in a few months. That's how I feel. :( ANYWAY, I always like new friends, so you can always chat with us!

ahhh I just turned 26 y'all must think I'm ancient!! but ya know what I don't care they say 30 is the new 20 right?? and screw it, I'd take zach AND clarkson!! =P and of course marty haha!! I also always like new friends especially devils fans friends so come on down & join our lil clique =)

ahhh I just turned 26 y'all must think I'm ancient!! but ya know what I don't care they say 30 is the new 20 right?? and screw it, I'd take zach AND clarkson!! =P and of course marty haha!! I also always like new friends especially devils fans friends so come on down & join our lil clique =)

My profile is correct ... I'll be 24 in May. I don't think you guys are old! I guess I'm just feeling freaked out these days about approaching 24. I think I'm heading towards a quarter life crisis or something. lol But I digress... awww thanks I might be seeing you guys there then. I really should just go considering the mall is 15 minutes-ish from my house and I'll get out of work around 3:30 that day.

My profile is correct ... I'll be 24 in May. I don't think you guys are old! I guess I'm just feeling freaked out these days about approaching 24. I think I'm heading towards a quarter life crisis or something. lol But I digress... awww thanks I might be seeing you guys there then. I really should just go considering the mall is 15 minutes-ish from my house and I'll get out of work around 3:30 that day.

Tell me about it. UGH. My friend and I were just talking about this today. I mean we're no where near old.... but it just reminds us that high school didn't seem that far away but then I'm like.. crap I graduated in '02 which was 6 YEARS AGO. The whole real job and adult-ness is scary. :unsure:

15 minutes?!!?! Jeez. I have like a half hour ride down freaking 78 to get there. I wish it was 15 minutes.

and Kellz, You're not old!! :D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha!

Seriously - you hit 30 and you think "Oh I'm old.. but I still look hot!" and youthink "Wow my 20s flew by!"

Honey - you ain't seen NOTHIN' yet. 30 flies by like - like nothing you can imagine. It slows down I think after that just because I suspect you're brain readjusts it's perspective. Just about now you guys are thinking 6 years is a long time but it seems so fast! Soon you think Hmeh - it's only 6 years i can deal with that... and then you think WHAT THE HELL WAS A THINKING!?! SIX years FLIES BY - I CAN'T AFFORD TO WASTE SIX YEARS THINKING HOW FAST IT WILL GO!

:unsure: or you know, maybe you won't think that way at all .... :mellow:

I keep thinking I'm 42 but I think I'm just 41... I'm 4 years younger than Scott Stevens... how old is he now? I'm around 5 years older than Marty - I think a little less? ANYHOW - Clarkson wouldn't even put me in Mrs Robinson category now so... :saddevil: I used to think Marty was an infant!

Tell me about it. UGH. My friend and I were just talking about this today. I mean we're no where near old.... but it just reminds us that high school didn't seem that far away but then I'm like.. crap I graduated in '02 which was 6 YEARS AGO. The whole real job and adult-ness is scary. :unsure:

15 minutes?!!?! Jeez. I have like a half hour ride down freaking 78 to get there. I wish it was 15 minutes.

and Kellz, You're not old!! :D

thank you =)

• 2 weeks later...
Does anybody know if they will have 16x20's on hand? Or just 8x10's and pucks..

They have had 16x20's in the past for other signings. But I'd call to confirm 973-535-6477. Though it might be a bit late to get your own 16x20 in time for the signing if they don't have any.

They have had 16x20's in the past for other signings. But I'd call to confirm 973-535-6477. Though it might be a bit late to get your own 16x20 in time for the signing if they don't have any.

called.. NO 16x20's - they said they didnt sell that well.. so only 8x10's, pucks and helmets

I am thinking of getting a nice fight 16 x 20 signed...maybe the tossing of Avery

i'd love that too.. where would you get a copy of that.. i'd buy one from ya! LOL

unknown poster you going???

Yeppers, bet i surprised you with that phone call! LOL

I have enough Clarkson sigs, but my wife wants to go and get a few things signed for her own little budding collection and we're friendly with the manger of the store and i figured ah, why not, it's only $10 and i get to hang with you and meet some members here and join the fun.

Talked to the manager of the store for over an hour last night. This should be a fun crowd. The Avery incident should be a fun topic which makes for a fun night ;)