Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevilMinder

New signature Bot

48 posts in this topic

There is a text limit as well MB3tter, it was 80 but I changed it to 300 letters. Try and see if it works now.

Oh and crasher, can you reduce yours? it takes three whole blackberry screens to scroll past your signature.

Oh and crasher, can you reduce yours? it takes three whole blackberry screens to scroll past your signature.

:rofl:

:whistling: how many screens does my KAOPECTATE take? :unsure:

There is a text limit as well MB3tter, it was 80 but I changed it to 300 letters. Try and see if it works now.

Some guys buy fancy sports car to compensate for their lack of size but Crasher relies on his sig

The truth comes out! This sig change is because DM is tired of scrolling on his crackberry!!!

Some guys buy fancy sports car to compensate for their lack of size but Crasher relies on his sig

It's why you want that pumper truck isn't it?

It's why you want that pumper truck isn't it?

Who wouldn't want a truck with a big schwantz

Who wouldn't want a truck with a big schwantz

May the schwantz be with you.

"Huh huh ... he said, schwantz."

butthead.gif

Edited by 95Crash

post-909-1236826263_thumb.jpg

Indeed. Too many people taking advantage of loopholes.

I can only limit per image height, but not total images. I will see if I can change it.

It appears I can limit images, it is currently set to five.

If someone is abusing their sig let me know.

http://img198.imageshack.us/content.php?page=done&l=img198/3325/brodeurgrunge3cups.png&via=mupload (just click on it to see yhe HTML,url etc.)

There is my signature: (up) ^

450x150 (dimensions) (that is suposed to be ok i think)

146 kb (that is suposed to be ok)

And when i try to put it as my new signature with the image shack HTML it is written:

[#10211] You may only use up to lines of text in your signature.

I don't understand what that means!=(

Could you please tell me what i am doing wrong or what i need to do because this sucks's and DR worked to do this signature for me!

P.S DevRickus signature has the same dimensions than mine and he can put it as his signtures...why not me?

Devilfan =)

Edited by Devs3cups

Fixed!

So here's what happened: The new version of the board comes with its own signature limiting abilities, and the defaults are supposed to be unlimited. However, for whatever reason it took it the other way around and forbade any changes at all. A quick slap upside the head got it working the way it's supposed to. Right now it's set for unlimited, but DM may decide to impose limits if he deems it necessary.

Deem it necessary, DM, deem it necessary!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0