Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Friends of Friesen

Devils Bars

4 posts in this topic

So does anybody no of any bars in the area of Northern New Jersey that show alot of hockey and maybe host to devils fans primarily? Ive heard that ABG (Allendale Bar & Grill) is a pretty big devils bar but are there any others out there?

That's a toughy. You really have to pick a bar and call in advance and ask if you'll be able to get the game on the TV. I've never been turned down. Grasshopper in Morristown is cool and has a crap load of TVs.

That's a toughy. You really have to pick a bar and call in advance and ask if you'll be able to get the game on the TV. I've never been turned down. Grasshopper in Morristown is cool and has a crap load of TVs.

The guys who own that place are big Devils fans, so they always have the game on. Miami Mike's Sport's Zone in East Hanover is great too. It's a big Dolphins bar that I frequent, but Miami Mike is a big hockey fan (although he's a big Ranger fan), and there are damn close to 30 big screens. It would never be a problem to check out a Devils game there.

The guys who own that place are big Devils fans, so they always have the game on. Miami Mike's Sport's Zone in East Hanover is great too. It's a big Dolphins bar that I frequent, but Miami Mike is a big hockey fan (although he's a big Ranger fan), and there are damn close to 30 big screens. It would never be a problem to check out a Devils game there.

Thanks for the tip, maybe ill try em soon