GDT: 3/14/09 - New Jersey @ Montreal. 7:00 PM

SatansDevils

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATULATIONS MARTY!!!

Man, that standing O from the Habs fans really sent shivers down my spine. Unforgettable moment. I'm currently saving screenshots from NHL.com, TSN.ca etc. and I'm gonna download the game and burn it on a DVD so I can keep it for years. I did the same with Stevens' and Dano's ceremonies, the Rock's first two games as well as some other memorable nights. :evil:

Also, it looks like not only St. Patrick's record will be broken on St. Patrick's Day, but also Patty Elias will set the new franchise record in points that day... What an amazing scenario. It's already a season of records for New Jersey. Imagine how sweet it's going to be if Parise breaks 50 or 100 or both!

Once again... All Hail Martin the Great!

Rolston #300

Elias point #701

why isn't Doc doing this game?

HES GOTTA CALL THOSE SUCKY RANGERS ND THE SWALLOWING FLYERS GAME 2MORROW

Yeah I'm not surprised you're doing a livecap as well. It was a good excuse to finally try one which I'd wanted to do for sometime, especially since I'm going to most of the home games.

I just hope there's no VERSUS game Doc has to call on Tuesday or anything, usually he doesn't get taken away from us during the week. Does suck that there's no Doc tonight but I've gotten used to Cangelosi Saturdays :P

IF ANYTHING OUR GAME WILL BE ON VS BCUZ MARTY CAN BREAK THE RECORD

That hit by Rupp was beautiful....

WAT A FUVKIN HIT BY RUPPER THE FANS WANTED A CALL LOL

HES GOTTA CALL THOSE SUCKY RANGERS ND THE SWALLOWING FLYERS GAME 2MORROW

IF ANYTHING OUR GAME WILL BE ON VS BCUZ MARTY CAN BREAK THE RECORD

WAT A FUVKIN HIT BY RUPPER THE FANS WANTED A CALL LOL

I THINK YOU CAN TURN CAPS LOCK OFF

(sorry pet peeve)

They've been advertising Flyers-Red Wings for weeks on the date. And yes lose the caps :P

Congrats to Marty. What an ovation by the fans at the Bell Centre.

And Versus better keep the Flyers-Wings game or I am sh!t out of luck in seeing Tuesday's game.

Also Marty said on CBC he put a nice chunk of change on the board for whoever scored the game winner tonight, so incase 5 million wasn't enough, Brian Rolston just got a nice gift.

Edited by devilsrule33

Congrats Marty - great game all around by the Devils, who looked like they really wanted to win it for him. He said after the game he owes Rolston a bit of money since he got the GWG.

I thought it was very classy, but also hilarious at the same time, that the fans in Montreal gave Marty two standing O's after they had just finished booing their own team off the ice.

I just got in from the game. It was awesome to be there since the atmosphere is always great to begin with, but especially when all the Habs fans stood and applauded Marty. It was good of them to show some appreciation of an amazing goaltender and hometown boy. Pretty cool to see a part of history.