Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SatansDevils

GDT: 3/14/09 - New Jersey @ Montreal. 7:00 PM

158 posts in this topic

i just bought a month's worth of games on nhl.com so i finally watch some devils hockey. go marty go

:boogie:Lets Go Devils :boogie:

Anxious to get this "Record" over with and get on to the real objective....

Um, Might want to add (or have a mod add) that it's being shown on the NHL network tonight. LGD!

Yeah, it is not being played on Center Ice either and I almost panicked. Then I saw it was on the NHL network. Best 2 bucks a month I ever spent. :koolaid:

Great night as Marty attempts to tie Roy, and according to the Rags announcers Roy will be in the building. If he wins this one then I need to get tickets for the Hawks game :dance:

LETS GO DEVILS

Referees: #8 Jackson, #12 Koharski

Linesman: #76 Cormier, #71 Kovachik

Referees: #8 Jackson, #12 Koharski

Linesman: #76 Cormier, #71 Kovachik

UGH...Dave Jackson and Don Koharski :puke:

I hope they call a good game as they know they could be a part of history tonight. :P

LETS GO DEVILS!! Marty got this one..He has the best fans back at home wishing all the best and his family there to support him. No need to fear, Marty's here. (well there, but you know what I mean :giggle: ) Oh, and I believe the Habs will be rocking those ugly prison striped jerseys and socks. :puke:

is it 7:00 yet? :cheers::ph34r:

Anyone have a link for the game? I use NHL Gamecenter but those sons of !@#!@# put the game on NHL Network so I can't watch the game on it tonite :(

I'm attempting a livecap tonight over on Battle of NY, if anyone wants to give me constructive criticism be my guest since it's the first livecap I've ever done.

I'm attempting a livecap tonight over on Battle of NY, if anyone wants to give me constructive criticism be my guest since it's the first livecap I've ever done.

Constructive criticism: Stop competing with my LiveCap or I'll break your thumbs. :ph34r:

I'm sure you'll be fine, it's easy once you get the swing of it.

--------------

Side note: We're getting screwed into having Cangelosi call this friggin game because of the NBC game tomorrow, aren't we? Sigh.

Constructive criticism: Stop competing with my LiveCap or I'll break your thumbs. :ph34r:

I'm sure you'll be fine, it's easy once you get the swing of it.

--------------

Side note: We're getting screwed into having Cangelosi call this friggin game because of the NBC game tomorrow, aren't we? Sigh.

what is a live cap?

Lets go boys!

I'm so pumped for Marty's record if it's tuesday, minus the fact that I'm leaving for georgia tonight and won't be able to make it to the game tuesday if it happens. Not just that but my buddy has club seats and a chance at going into the locker room after the game, while I'm gone...

www.2manadvantage.com

www.battleofny.com

Find out tonight, it's good times.

5 out 5 for great advertising :P

But anyway that bum is doing the pre-game.. that means the other bum, Steve Cango, is doing the game.. BOOO .. As long as he doesn't call Marty's 552nd win though, ill be Ok

Edited by nmigliore

do you read in lou we trust

also a great devils blog...i'm live twittering for this my website isnt focused on the devils yet/

check it out

from russia with glove

I ran into John from ILWT at the game the other night. Good dude, great blog. Another great Devils blog that will (presumably) be capping tonight: http://interchangeableparts.wordpress.com

seems like the french habstream is working but not the english....guess its better than nothing

srry now its working

Edited by sweDevil