Clarkson & Zajac signing???

cupcake23

At the game tonight, someone mentioned a signing with Travis Zajac and David Clarkson... they didn't tell me where, so I was hoping someone on here knew where it was. I think it's next week... on the 25th? Anyone know or hear about this?

Edited by cupcake23

I heard it is 3/19 7-9PM and at this place. Not sure on costs.

Give them a call as I'm not 100% on this info.

Poitin Still Irish Restaurant and Pub

774 Main Street

Hackensack, NJ

(201) 487-0660

I talked to a guy there early in the week and asked about pricing and he just told me make a reservation to eat here . then he hung up the phone. So im not really sure. And from what i heard it was only gonna be Travis there. Who know maybe David will show

I know #23 is signing next week alone and then in two weeks i think #9 and #19 are signing in long island together

774 Main Street

Hackensack, NJ

(201) 487-0660

It is at this place tomorrow night. I called and the girl kinda just sounded confused when I asked who was coming. Then I was like.... "I think it's David Clarkson and Travis Zajac. Am I right?" And she was like "It's some player..." So I said the names again and she was like OH YEAH THEM! So then I asked what is it price wise and she said she really had no idea, but to assume it starts at like $20. But that is the time 7-9pm. It kinda sucks. I already took off for April 2nd.... Thursdays are my late day.

Thanks everyone for you info and help. :)

It is Clarkson and Zajac. Here are the prices (as stated by the owner of the pub on HFBoards):

"Pucks will be $20 each signed

8 x 10 are $15.00 each or 2 for $20.00

11 x 14 photos will be $25.00 each 2 for $40.00

your items will be $15.00 each."

Here's the thread with the info: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=616263

Edited by JWomp

774 Main Street

Hackensack, NJ

(201) 487-0660

yeah there was a flyer about this meet at the alumni game i went to this past weekend.. but there wasnt any $$ info.. hardly any info really :noclue:

It is at this place tomorrow night. I called and the girl kinda just sounded confused when I asked who was coming. Then I was like.... "I think it's David Clarkson and Travis Zajac. Am I right?" And she was like "It's some player..." So I said the names again and she was like OH YEAH THEM! So then I asked what is it price wise and she said she really had no idea, but to assume it starts at like $20. But that is the time 7-9pm. It kinda sucks. I already took off for April 2nd.... Thursdays are my late day.

Thanks everyone for you info and help. :)

HAHAHAHAHA - what a dummy - that girl was like :blahblah: - and you were like :ECW::angry:

but seriously, nice attempt at dragging the information from the uninformed.. how can you host something and not have any idea how to advertise it or what to tell your employees what to do when someone calls.. stupidity :koolaid: OH YEAH!

and see you on the 2nd

Edited by xyz2008

It is Clarkson and Zajac. Here are the prices (as stated by the owner of the pub on HFBoards):

"Pucks will be $20 each signed

8 x 10 are $15.00 each or 2 for $20.00

11 x 14 photos will be $25.00 each 2 for $40.00

your items will be $15.00 each."

Here's the thread with the info: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=616263

great job.. thanks for the correct updated info! just sux it too far for me

too far from me as well. about an hour :(

When i saw this was on a Thursday night starting @ 7 it was out for me. My firm's hours are 9-6 and i'm 1 hr minimum from Hackensack w/o traffic.

Again, these events are great if you're local to them or have the types of jobs or life that allow you to attend during the week.

Edited by SJP20

From what I can tell, only Parise has been cancelled, not the other three players scheduled to appear.

Yeah i called a couple days ago and the guy told me they cancelled the whole thing. He kept me on the phone complaining about steiner and the situation he is in.