Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arena2003

Jon Stewart

36 posts in this topic

Gaza? Is Stewart right?

Jon Stewart and the end of 'morally blind ethnic solidarity'

Tony Karon has a great piece on the state of the Situation in the National, out of Abu Dhabi, and he agrees with me, the next generation of American Jews is off the reservation on Israel:

Jewish communities in western countries have long been Israel

Israel will go to war with Hamas, and we (Barry) will sit by and do nothing.

What scares me the most is that Stewart is looked to as the 6:00pm news as we grew up JL. I want the nuc facilities obliterated now by the Israeli Air Force, but are they capable?

They are not, as the facilities would have been destroyed by the IAF already and there is no political right or wrong about it.

My question has always been why the Jewish Community here in the US decides to vote left and destroy the most essential value we have as Americans that is our core: Judeo

Edited by arena2003

Hey where did you get that avatar

Good, let them both wipe each other out.

Good, let them both wipe each other out.

So you hate Stewart? Kill each other? Israel and Iran should just not exist?

I love u liberal peace loving, patch wearing and long haired puppies until it comes to war in the Middle East that u think will not effect us.

U Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip Shi^s.

:blink:

Edited by arena2003

U Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip Shi^s.

Whats a Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip Shi^s are you some kind of secret muslim this is america speak american

Are you seriously hoping that Israel will be wiped out...?

Yes.

Dicke does

Yes.

Dicke does

I mentioned both of them, that includes the other guys, you know the brown ones, wishing death on Americas enemies makes me a good christian right?

My question has always been why the Jewish Community here in the US decides to vote left and destroy the most essential value we have as Americans that is our core: Judeo

Militant attacks? They teach wiping out Israel in school.

Disproportionate? You are brainwashed.

I mentioned both of them, that includes the other guys, you know the brown ones, wishing death on Americas enemies makes me a good christian right?

You are ranking up there as the stupidest poster around.

Disproportionate? You are brainwashed.

Actually I was quoting the Israeli prime minister on that one.

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said: "We've said that if there is rocket fire against the south of the country, there will be a severe and disproportionate Israeli response to the fire on the citizens of Israel and its security forces.

At least Israel admits they are using disproportionate amount of force, it's the conservatives here who are pretending that it isn't.

Who exactly is the brainwashed?

You are ranking up there as the stupidest poster around.

why do you hate america

why should he? I know you think getting involved in every war possible is a good thing, but history tells us thats not such a great idea.

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

Do you libs wish Israel was done as a Democracy?

Should they cede ALL of their land to Hamas?

No, but they shouldn't keep (ironicly) expanding their borders and kicking people out of their homes into ghettos.

This is over "holy land". What a crock of sh!t. Let them blow each other up so they can fight for something that is a figment of their imaginations.

You mean the land that was taken from the Arabs by force because the Western world felt bad about the Holocaust and thought they could "make it up" to the Jews by re-establishing their ancestral homeland of Israel?

Listen, I'm not saying Israel should be destroyed, but you'd be foolish not to recognize how this whole thing got started. The West stuck its nose where it didn't belong and it pissed off the locals. Seems to be a common thread in world history.

Maybe Deke's right. Let 'em blow each other up. Could be that the only way there's ever going to be peace over there is if there's no one left to do the fighting.

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said: "We've said that if there is rocket fire against the south of the country, there will be a severe and disproportionate Israeli response to the fire on the citizens of Israel and its security forces.

The guy who runs the country says their will be disproportionate response. Take it up with him.

The guy who runs the country says their will be disproportionate response. Take it up with him.

Ehud Olmert's a moron. I wouldn't trust him to tie my shoe. Now Israel has a REAL Prime Minister.

Edited by matcat1116

Clearly, the younger, hipper Jewish liberal mainstream exemplified by Stewart intends to judge Israel on the basis of its actions, rather than express morally blind ethnic solidarity....

This is definitely happening, and is a great change for everyone. Zionists are just as bad as the evangelists.

This is definitely happening, and is a great change for everyone. Zionists are just as bad as the evangelists.

Yeah, how dare they want a tiny strip of land as a Jewish homeland to create a flourishing, modern nation in the middle of a barren desert, not to mention to form a safe haven from the Islamic haters that want Jews dead.

:puke:

Yeah, how dare they want a tiny strip of land as a Jewish homeland to create a flourishing, modern nation in the middle of a barren desert, not to mention to form a safe haven from the Islamic haters that want Jews dead.

:puke:

Except its "homeland" to 3 different religions. Hence the problem.

There are plenty of flourishing nations in the middle of a barren desert by Muslim nations, what was even your point there? And hey, if you really want a safe haven from Islamic haters, don't build a country in the heart of Islamic territory.

I'm on the Jews side, I think they have a right to their land and a right to defend it. But recently they have overreacted to small terrorists attacks by punishing innocent civilians in the process. Hamas is not making it easy for them, they are a bunch of cowards but that doesn't justify a 2:1 civilian to terrorist kill ratio.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0