Anyone in Boston Watching Devs/Rags?

jbgordon

Hey all,

Since I live in Boston, I rarely get to watch any games with fellow fans. So, I was wondering if anyone will be heading to a local Boston bar to watch the game. Go Devs!!

-Jeremy

Jeremy,

I don't live in Boston, but I have to travel there for work tomorrow and was planning to watch it somewhere. Last week I watched the Devs/Flyers game at Bostonville which is north of the city and had no problem getting the game on the big screen. ( although I didn't get sound ) If you want to meet up somewhere, i'm game but I prefer somewhere in the Woburn/Peabody area since I have limited time once I get off of work to get to a bar. Let me know on here or on my email at ebill5@comcast.net

Bill

I live in Back Bay in Boston and would definitely be up for catching the game. I haven't gone out to watch NJD games much in Boston, but around Back Bay I think maybe Clery's or Champions might show the game if we ask. Probably some other places too by Fenway?

Shoot me a PM .

Jeremy,

I don't live in Boston, but I have to travel there for work tomorrow and was planning to watch it somewhere. Last week I watched the Devs/Flyers game at Bostonville which is north of the city and had no problem getting the game on the big screen. ( although I didn't get sound ) If you want to meet up somewhere, i'm game but I prefer somewhere in the Woburn/Peabody area since I have limited time once I get off of work to get to a bar. Let me know on here or on my email at ebill5@comcast.net

Bill

So, it looks like I'm going to have to stay a little late at work unfortunately, but I'm still planning on heading out somewhere to watch the game (the 2nd and 3rd periods anyway). Most likely I'll shoot to stay in the Cambridge area...probably head to the Tavern in Porter Square. If anyone is interested in meeting around there let me know. Email is jbgordon@alum.mit.edu.

-Jeremy

Wouldn't it be weird watching a game with people you just met?

Anyway, enjoy the game in Beantown

Eh, any Devils fan is a friend of mine. Especially living in MA for 7+ years...it gets incredibly annoying to always be rooting for a team by yourself.