Sign in to follow this  
Middlesex

GDT: 04/03/09 Tampa Bay LIGHTNING @ New Jersey DEVILS

So who do you think is the Emergency goalie? My vote is for Bryce Salvador; hes a big tough SOaB.

What happened?!?!?!?!?!?!?! (no tv here)

Geez, my memory is already a bit fuzzy but essentially he stopped the puck, it deflected out in front of him a couple of feet, when he dove for it he may have pulled his groin, but that is just speculation. Whatever it was, it looked like he got hurt trying to cover up the puck due to the way he was stretching.

Weekes injury looked similar to Luongo's. that looks sooooooooo painful

You hate to see anyone get hurt, but especially a guy like Weekes that hardly gets to play and is always a good teammate whether he is playing or not. Hopefully it just looks worse than what it is.

New goalie same result. This is so !#!@ frustrating.

Ugh, that one hurts, but there is still over half the game left for the Devils to come back. Lets hope they can get it done or if they can't get the win, lets just hope that they start to play better and take less penalties from here on out.

What the fvck? Are we suddenly playing worse or is it all in my head?

It's all on Marty's head. The MB30 bad mojo.

Different goalie, same sh!t result.

I'm outta here, it's time to hit the bar.

This team has to start scoring to take some pressure of the defense, because the pk and defense in general sucks beyond belief right now.

This team has to start scoring to take some pressure of the defense, because the pk and defense in general sucks beyond belief right now.

The offense is good?

Geez, my memory is already a bit fuzzy but essentially he stopped the puck, it deflected out in front of him a couple of feet, when he dove for it he may have pulled his groin, but that is just speculation. Whatever it was, it looked like he got hurt trying to cover up the puck due to the way he was stretching.

Ugh, thanks. Man, not looking good here.

If it makes anyone feel a tiny bit better Trenton's up 5-0 halfway through the second in Reading :)

that is not the goalie are you kidding me? stupid penalty and you let them pass all over wherever they want in the zone and that will happen every time or 33% of the time in the devil's case

The offense is good?

No, no, no, maybe that came out wrong. The offense sucks just as bad. I'm just saying maybe the pk will play a little bit more confident when they know someone can score a god damn goal.

Yup, last two were against teams in playoff dogfights; this one against guys going home who just lost one of their best players and their captain.

There.

Is.

No.

Excuse.

Yup, last two were against teams in playoff dogfights; this one against guys going home who just lost one of their best players and their captain.

There.

Is.

No.

Excuse.

Yeah we are making Tampa look good.

No, no, no, maybe that came out wrong. The offense sucks just as bad. I'm just saying maybe the pk will play a little bit more confident when they know someone can score a god damn goal.

The offense doesn't want to screw up because they don't trust the defense to back them up. They'll start breaking sticks due to holding them too tight..

lol how bad is this team? The funniest part of that Holik line shift was there was not one solid scoring chance..

1 and done is a coming! i used to think this team was actually damn good.. apparently they are the Devs of '07 still, and have no line but ZZ Pops to fuel them.... perhaps we just miss Elias? God I hope, because if not, look out...

Edited by nmigliore