GDT: 04/03/09 Tampa Bay LIGHTNING @ New Jersey DEVILS

Middlesex

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This definatly oddest game of 2009. I gotta be en route, thats why i have Sirius! i hope its Docs feed

Finally, a great period... man it's been a while. If the Devils can hold on in the 3rd period, Shanahan has to be the #1 star because he lit a fire under the Devils' asses by finally putting them on the board. 2 goals later, we got the lead. Big 3rd period, must hold on.

Finally, a great period... man it's been a while. If the Devils can hold on in the 3rd period, Shanahan has to be the #1 star because he lit a fire under the Devils' asses by finally putting them on the board. 2 goals later, we got the lead. Big 3rd period, must hold on.

bolded for truthiness.

THAT PENALTY SHOT WAS A GIFT FROM GOD.

No, it was a gift from Ramo. In all honesty I don't think he intended to throw the stick.

Turning point in the game so far-Halpern taking that dumb penalty on Holik after Holik barely touched Ramo who went down like Paris Hilton in an elevator.

I didn't like the call on Langs either, IMO he was interfered with (obstruction) which lead to the second TB goal.

It wasn't body position by the TB defenceman, he made a line to Langs, totally ignoring the puck.