Song played at the Rock, during Devils Intro?

BlizzardCyclone

Yeah, that's it.

If that was it, I was just going to make a post saying that I can't take credit for the answer. I found that song in the "Music at the Rock" thread that you maintain. BTW, you do a great job with that thread; it's cool hearing a song at the arena and then I can simply check the thread when I get home to find its name. You're like a music genius; I don't know how you know so much about music. Thanks for putting time into that thread to provide the board with information.

Also, thanks to RWTD for compiling all the songs into a download-able list.

If that was it, I was just going to make a post saying that I can't take credit for the answer. I found that song in the "Music at the Rock" thread that you maintain. BTW, you do a great job with that thread; it's cool hearing a song at the arena and then I can simply check the thread when I get home to find its name. You're like a music genius; I don't know how you know so much about music. Thanks for putting time into that thread to provide the board with information.

Also, thanks to RWTD for compiling all the songs into a download-able list.

Hah, not a problem. I'm obsessive about music and hockey, so it's kind of nice for the two to combine sometimes. RWTD did all of the legwork getting it all together, I just mentioned the songs I knew.

Hah, not a problem. I'm obsessive about music and hockey, so it's kind of nice for the two to combine sometimes. RWTD did all of the legwork getting it all together, I just mentioned the songs I knew.

I know what you mean. I hate hearing a song and never being able to identify it, even though I don't know too much about music.

:angry:

EDIT: and this is the thread link.. http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?sho...=35123&st=0 ... I think around page 3 or 4 I have the comprehensive list of everything from last year.

My bad MB. Sorry for leaving you out. Looking back I see that you made many contributions to the thread, and I appreciate your hard work.

BTW, in general, thanks to everyone who posts in that thread. I love music and hockey, but my lack of music knowledge sometimes gets in the way. Thanks to those who help the two come together. :)

:angry:

EDIT: and this is the thread link.. http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?sho...=35123&st=0 ... I think around page 3 or 4 I have the comprehensive list of everything from last year.

Sorry bout that, I was at school and didn't have a chance to reference the thread itself, so I assumed that RWTD did both the compiling and the uploading. My apologies!

gah REALLY??? i can't stand that song! its so goofy and dumb.

I'm glad it wasn't commissioned by the team as that was my first thought and made me cringe.

Ok it makes me cringe every game.

please to change for the playoffs

gah REALLY??? i can't stand that song! its so goofy and dumb.

I'm glad it wasn't commissioned by the team as that was my first thought and made me cringe.

Ok it makes me cringe every game.

please to change for the playoffs

haha for real. it's so cheesy

I would kill to hear them play "Symptom of the Universe"

Its written in your eye's Ice Dog: a love that never dies.

They SHOULD play the Song Black Sabbath before when the other team takes the ice.

They Should play "Never say Die" if we are trailing in the third.

I would kill to hear them play "Symptom of the Universe"

Its written in your eye's Ice Dog: a love that never dies.

They SHOULD play the Song Black Sabbath before when the other team takes the ice.

They Should play "Never say Die" if we are trailing in the third.

ha! awesome...love it!

Never say Die is an underrated album...has some great tracks like Johnny Blade & Junior's Eyes...

well...the way the devils have been playing lately they may have to play "Wheels of Confusion" during the pre-game skate.

hopefully our man Brent can straighten things out come play offs...

i know it is so Hockey Cliche`, but when they play Hells Bells, i get the chills and i get PUMPED up.

I know a lot of other teams use it, but we are the devils... hahaha

And " Hell" by the foo fights for the warm-ups is awesome,

It definitely gives me goosebumps. And how they have the red light in the scoreboard synced with the bells is even more spine tingling. I can only imagine how cool it is for Padres fans to be able to see that every time Hoffman trots to the mound. I'm a Yankees fan, and even I think that's cooler than Sandman for Mariano. Don't get me wrong, I love that intro as well.

It definitely gives me goosebumps. And how they have the red light in the scoreboard synced with the bells is even more spine tingling.

I've always though White Zombie's Super Charger Heaven would make the best intro. They could do that same red light effect on the video ribbons during the "Look, I know the supernatural is something that isn't supposed to happen, but it does happen" intro and during the bridge with the dude speaking in Latin and saying, "It is not heresy, and I will not recant!"