GDT: NJ @ CAR - ECQF Game 4 - 7:30 MSG+

Kulags

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be the best thing to happen to this team. Before you bash me, let me explain why. Cango just said multiple players broke their sticks. They've woken up. There is a fire in their bellies now. They want to play Game 5 right now. They want to destroy Carolina right now. Devils in 6. Book it.

Or it leads to undisciplined play and a bad loss

Don't blame this one on the ref. The bump came a few seconds before the shot. Marty had plenty of time to get back into position and make the save.

Sometimes you get the calls, sometimes you don't. Good teams roll with it and make do.

Not completely true. Jokinen bumped him and then screened him the entire time afterward. But I'll agree with your point about the calls. What the fvck can you do? It's over. Just shut them the fvck down in game 5. End of story.

I'm force to listen to the Canes feed. These announcers deserve to be BEATEN!!! They are the worst homer announcers I've EVER heard. Every player on the Canes is Wayne F'ing Gretzky to them and the Devils are all mindless dumbfvcks. How do these two assrammers gain respect from their peers??? On the Canes feed they showed NO REPLAY with the clock on the screen. Did they on the Devs feed??

Edited by JesterDevil

I don't know what i going to happen next game i am afraid but i have a great feeling even though but still i

am afraid as hell i mean this is the perfect situation to wake Marty and the team but its also a perfect situation

to lose a serie just after a sh!t call like that.

They don't need to wave off the goal... If he's bumped, you blow the whistle with 3 seconds left and put the faceoff outside... I agree Marty should have shrugged that off and focused on the save - I think he did. Everyone is over-looking the fact that it was still tipped on the way in by Joikkenen (sp). Jussi was credited with the goal, and there wasn't even a defensemen for the Devils within 10 feet of the net. We played like small children in our own zone. We didn't even deserve for this to be close.

I don't give a fvck if anybody comes at me and says moral victories don't count. They came back from being down three goals to lose in the amount of time it could have taken the ref to blow into his whistle for an icing call.

We have not once let the Canes walk away with a win. We fvcking deserve this series.

After calming down and looking at this a few times, Brodeur had time after getting bumped to get set again. He got bumped, moved across the crease and was about set when the puck went in. It wasn't like he got bumped right as the puck got to him.

Looked like he was too focused on woindering why it wasn't called. Besides, it was a screen shot straight through him.

Start the personal insults and name calling all you want, but the replays don't lie. He had time after he got bumped to move across and get set and stop the puck. He didn't, either by being too busy complaining in his mind, a lucky screen shot with eyes or improper mechanics

Edited by SJP20

look at all these so called fans that are saying that the series is over. shows that you're not a real fan and wheres the faith in your team. and after this game the devils want blood this game wont go unnoticed the devils now have the spring they need to win this.

I'm force to listen to the Canes feed. These announcers deserve to be BEATEN!!! They are the worst homer announcers I've EVER heard. Every player on the Canes is Wayne F'ing Gretzky to them and the Devils are all mindless dumbfvcks. How do these two assrammers gain respect from their peers??? On the Canes feed they showed NO REPLAY with the clock on the screen. Did they on the Devs feed??

I had to turn it off--couldn't take the a$$-kissing anymore. Horrible.

Brodeur issues aside, how the hell didn't they clear that puck?

It was as if Brad Lukowich cloned himself five times and was on the ice for that last, dreadful shift.

Spot on... We could not control the front of the net, nor could we clear the puck when it mattered. This is the NHL - do you seriously expect to get it out on your back hand? 4 seconds left, eat the puck behind the net and kill the clock.

On a side-note, Madden had the game on his stick 2x late in the third. The first one he shot wide, it actually looked like he shanked it. We missed a lot of good chances through out the game, I can see how this series could be over save for a few sh!tty breaks in the Cane's favor (rebound off the end-boards in game 2, BS non-call tonight).