Kulags

GDT: NJ @ CAR - ECQF Game 4 - 7:30 MSG+

797 posts in this topic

HOLY CRAPP!!! DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT?.... GIONTA HIT THE INSIDE OF THE NET!

fixed :D

Edited by langenmuffin

You're a load that should have been swallowed and sh!t out your mother's well used cornhole.

Guys, there's a game going on.

They're getting out-shot 37-17 and people are blaming Marty? Give me a break.

Guys, there's a game going on.

Oh come on I wanna see them box LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!

What happened another cheap shot?? If so??

LaRose fell on Salvador's knee which seemed to hurt Sal pretty badly. It wasn't on purpose, but still frustrating to see another Devil get hurt.

You're a load that should have been swallowed and sh!t out your mother's well used cornhole.

:blink:

:koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid:

"like the jersey shore, great adventure, resch's house..."

doc is awesome. fvck sam. LGD.

What happened another cheap shot?? If so??

So at 3 - 0 IS NOW THE TIME TO START SENDING THE MESSAGE you arent going to be "roughed up" any more?? Send Rupp out there and take someone OUT COMPLETELY!!!!!

No cheapshot, I'm just uber-frustrated right now that key players on our team continue to get hurt, coupled with the fact that the team basically decided a playoff game wasn't important enough to show up to.

From what I remember when Tom Brady tor every ligament in his knee there wasnt the excruciating pain. So maybe no ligaments.

Yeah but at the time you don't feel the pain that much.

Line of the night, by far.

What a pass by Mottau, he sniped that and Gio did the rest. Now the Devils have some life, but the Canes will be pulling out all the stops this next period. I have faith...

Too bad Marty had to give up that bad rebound on the third goal, this could have been very interesting to be outshot by this much and only trailing by one might have got the Canes scared. As it is it'd still take a minor miracle down two to even tie it in the third, especially with the powerless play.

Yeah but at the time you don't feel the pain that much.

Wish it didn't hurt that much when I tore my MCL and ACL in my right knee :rolleyes:

Its about fvcking time the devils got one and wtf is with marty is he on drugs or something? :boogie::blink:

22 to 10 shots in Carolina's favor in the second, yet somehow the Devils kept even at a goal a piece that period. I don't know how this is still a 2 goal game but I sure as hope the Devils dominate the third period. I would do anything to see a quick goal so then the Devils could attack for that last one the remainder of the period. Keep the faith, Lets Go Devils!

Truth. Some of us didn't get the memo that Jesus Christ himself doesn't tend goal for the New Jersey Devils. How bout Zubrus be in the right position for once in his life. How bout Havelid not get muscled off the puck like a little bitch the entire game. Nope this is Marty's fault because he couldn't grow an extra fvcking limb and stop EVERYTHING.

Like the man said 37-17.

Edited by SickMan

We're getting out shot 37-17 after two periods and apparently it's all Marty's fault we're down. :rolleyes:

I just hope Salvador is ok. Losing him for a couple games could be a huge problem.

Edit: And as stated above, Havelid needs to not get muscled off the puck like a little bitch.

Edited by TackleDummy

Do it for Bryce....Seeing a guy whos been there all year go down like that has to fire you up... combine that with a late gionta goal and maybe you can all stop bitching about brodeur for 5 minutes

We're getting out shot 37-17 after two periods and apparently it's all Marty's fault we're down. :rolleyes:

Oh give me a break.... all of the comments of "it's marty's fault" came when he let in 3 weak goals on 19 shots... he made up for it, so what do you want the other people to do? go abck and edit the past messages?

K now that Gionta found the net we need to put Clemmer and give everything we got in the third maybe i'm

wrong about putting clemmer

Truth. Some of us didn't get the memo that Jesus Christ himself doesn't tend goal for the New Jersey Devils. How bout Zubrus be in the right position for once in his life. How bout Havelid not get muscled off the puck like a little bitch the entire game. Nope this is Marty's fault because he couldn't grow an extra fvcking limb and stop EVERYTHING.

Like the man said 37-17.

Well the third goal's still on him no matter how many saves he made, but some of the ripping in this thread is beyond stupid. I mean geez, Marty's given up nine goals in about the equivalent of four games (including around 20 minutes of overtime), that's about a 2.25 GAA. It's not like he's sucking a** the way he did last year, he's pretty much done the job other than maybe one goal tonight. How about the powerless play picking it up or the D not let role players like Bayda and LaRose get open in the first place?