watch devils games in boston??

scottstevens4u

Hey all, I know this isn't the introduce yourself board so I'm not going to get into all that here but new poster long time Devil fan. I go to school up in Boston or as they call it here the 'Hub of Hockey', except I'm not 100% sure where I can go to watch the Devs play. Matt Loughlin and Sherry Ross get painful to listen to on the radio after a while so I need some other source of watching the game. I know after browsing through the boards a couple weeks back I think there was a Devils fans in Boston thread and I wanted to look there but can't seem to come across it in a search. Does anybody know of a good bar/restaurant/etc that broadcasts some Devils games in the area or if anybody meets up to watch these games anywhere??

:evil:GO DEVILS:evil:

Hey all, I know this isn't the introduce yourself board so I'm not going to get into all that here but new poster long time Devil fan. I go to school up in Boston or as they call it here the 'Hub of Hockey', except I'm not 100% sure where I can go to watch the Devs play. Matt Loughlin and Sherry Ross get painful to listen to on the radio after a while so I need some other source of watching the game. I know after browsing through the boards a couple weeks back I think there was a Devils fans in Boston thread and I wanted to look there but can't seem to come across it in a search. Does anybody know of a good bar/restaurant/etc that broadcasts some Devils games in the area or if anybody meets up to watch these games anywhere??

:evil:GO DEVILS:evil:

I would suggest Joshua Tree in Brookline, right off the BU campus. They have a good 5-6 mega screens there and they play all sports. At 7:30 or so, I'm sure u can request them to play the Devils game if they have it on, which they should. Its an option as long as u don't mind the hordes of Red Sox/Celtics knucklehead fans...

i was stuck in boston for 6 months on a job. i watched games at the coolage corner clubhouse in brookline. the bartender chick is a hardcore devils fan

307 Harvard St, Brookline, MA 02446 (Coolidge Corner Clubhouse)

Edited by the cyknus

I'll be up in Boston next week and looking to watch any Devils games going on... I plan on finding websites that will stream the video, though.

There's an older thread kicking around here that offers good suggestions (hockeywebcasts.com, channelsurfing.net) so I'm hoping they're still functional.

I haven't been able to find any, channelsurfing.net has not had the Devils up for games 1 and 3, 2 I believe they didnt but I didn't check.

Hey. What you can do with just a litttttle bit of technical saavy is go to www.myp2p.eu and click on live sports at the top of the page and then click on ice hockey. They have some links to pretty much all the playoff games and you can find out how to watch the games there. Sometimes you may need to download something called TVU or Sopcast, but other times its just playing in a web browser. Hope it helps, good luck

Lots of places as the ones mentioned. Here are some others. In Allston Sports Depot on the conrner of Harvard Ave and Cambridge Street. There are two places right next to Fenway but there is a game tonight so I wouldn't suggest that. Near the fleer center there are two places as well. I don't know why names are escaping me. The food at Sports Depot sucks just so you know.

I will be watching the game from the comfort of my own home where the beer is cheap and the food is great.

I'm heading to the Tavern in Central Square to watch the game. I already called to ensure that they get it. A buddy of mine is supposed to meet me there too...I'll get there during the 1st intermission. You're more than welcome to swing by and grab a drink with a fellow Devils fan.

-Jeremy