Bar to watch the games? (Not in Newark)

FireInHerEyes

Well, I'm done enjoying the playoffs in person. Got tickets for the second home game for $20 off of Stub Hub, and they are over my budget for the rest of the games now, as expected of course. So I'm looking for a bar to head to, so I can watch the game with other Devils fans. I prefer to stay out of Newark, even though I only live about 10 mins anyway.

Anyone know a place?

Thanks! :D

Well, I'm done enjoying the playoffs in person. Got tickets for the second home game for $20 off of Stub Hub, and they are over my budget for the rest of the games now, as expected of course. So I'm looking for a bar to head to, so I can watch the game with other Devils fans. I prefer to stay out of Newark, even though I only live about 10 mins anyway.

Anyone know a place?

Thanks! :D

For away games, we usually go to the Sun Tavern in Roselle Park to watch all together. Everyone goes to the home games in that group (except me tomorrow because I'll be chained to my desk).

and you call yourself a fan? :whistling:

just kidding.

Rub it in a little more why don't you? :evilcry: I would be, I would get tickets right now, but I wouldn't have a job then. I've also been to 22 games this season and flew to Florida to watch a sad 0 to 4 loss. Yeahhhhhhh.

Edited by cupcake23

Rub it in a little more why don't you? :evilcry: I would be, I would get tickets right now, but I wouldn't have a job then. I've also been to 22 games this season and flew to Florida to watch a sad 0 to 4 loss. Yeahhhhhhh.

haha sorry about that. Just teasing you.... its cool. B )

Edited by overtime98