Neutral Zone Trap

GDT 4/28 Carolina vs New Jersey-Game 7.

683 posts in this topic

i bet the red neck fans will have a hanging tonight in celebration

I really thought they were going to win too.

I thought they could finally rewrite the ending.

Overhaul this entire thing. Get some fvcking defensemen in here that can shut down players in crunch time. Get some fvcking players that can clear the zone.

Oh, you can bet there will be changes. Not much consolation tonight though. Just stunningly horrible.

I can't be a fan of this team anymore. I'm done. Its too emotionally draining. I feel like a death just occured in my family. I've never felt this horrible. Give the canes credit, they didn't deserve to win, but they came through under the intense pressure, and I've never seen a team crumble under the pressure like the devils just did. This ones goin to keep me up for days, I'm in total shock.

I really thought they were going to win too.

I thought they could finally rewrite the ending.

insane thinking my friend.. final moments + hurricanes losing = very bad .. always comes back to kill us

how about all of those missed chances? Madden played his heart out.. but my fvckING god how many 2 on 1's did he piss away? Langs too had a golden chance to put the knife in them.. unfvcking real..

I wonder how they celebrate in Carolina. Do you think they get the wife/sister couples together and pass the jug around the campfire in the junkyard, or do you think the go classy and go to Denny's?

80 seconds from awin then timmy f..king gleason save the puck at the blueline.....

Good, now I can finally enjoy the playoffs!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Again, this was quite simply the worst-coached, most undisciplined edition of the Devils, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been through epic fails before (pats) but this is just wow. 1:20 to go with the "greatest goalie ofall time" and you lose when you had the lead. Disgraceful in so many ways. Anyone have drugs?

Well, let's look onto the summer now. So, who do you all think is coming back/going? What moves do you think Lou won't make?

I...can't believe it. I'm in absolute disbelief. I just...don't understand. I feel like sh!t.

What should I post, Tough game or Marty sucks. I think Marty Sucks big time.

Go fvck yourself. If we had a fvcking d-man than could clear the puck it would have never came to that.