Neutral Zone Trap

GDT 4/28 Carolina vs New Jersey-Game 7.

683 posts in this topic

I'm not even convinced of that...I think they just were just mispaired and mismatched. Colin White played a good series for Colin White...how much more do you want Colin White to do against Erik Staal. You need show horses to shut down a show horse. Colin White ain't no Show Horse.

I agree with you on that. I'm talking individually as opposed to defensive pairings.

As far as the team having heart, the Devs had the heart to win but didnt have the heart to close it out. But we can agree to disagree.

Edited by njdevils2003champs

Who threw there towels on the ice?

I got hit by a bunch of 'em. And I was on the walkway between the 100s and 200s. Weak arms in the 200s. :P

I got hit by a bunch of 'em. And I was on the walkway between the 100s and 200s. Weak arms in the 200s. :P

And you didn't keep them and send me one put 'em up on eBay? :P

I was just as stunned/shocked/angry/depressed as everyone else, my mind wasn't in it's right place. If you REALLY want one, I could see if my friend still has hers, I know she doesn't actually collect 'em like I do.

.. the worst thing about the canes having our number...The core of the team is going to be around for at least another 2 years...

One of them is up on ebay. PM if you want the link.

One of them is up on ebay. PM if you want the link.

Or I could just find it myself. :doh1:

I *was* kidding about wanting one... though I will keep an eye on this auction and see how far it goes.