Rangers are done

RunninWithTheDevil

that's it! season over! After having a 3-1 series lead, the Rangers lose the first round playoffs to the Washington Capitals in game 7.

well, another year that we have to hear about the spring of '94. :blahblah: only ray of hope they have to cling on to :giggle:

now WE have to get it done!

Here's a bit of what rag fans are saying

"If the Caps are up 3-1 in the series and they lose, its a choke. When a 7 seed loses to the 2 seed, doesn't matter how many games were played, the odds were the 7 seed was going to lose. Kinda why you play those 82 games, to get into the playoffs, get seeded, play for home ice.."

Whatever makes them sleep better at night.

Yes the Rangers are done and so are the Devils unfortunately...Now maybe the Rangers obsession by Devils fans will be done too come next season. Yeeeeahhh riiiight.

I'm going to strangle the next person who says Devils fans are obsessed with the Rangers. How many Devils jerseys do you see at a Rangers and Oilers game at MSG? I don't think there has been one game at the Prudential Center where I did not see at least one Rangers jersey. Also, not one Rangers fan I talked to last night was in a bad mood despite their team losing. All of them were jumping for joy just because of the Devils losing the game. A few minutes after the Devils game ended, a Rangers fan walked by the pro shop I work at, pointed at my jersey and laughed. It's like they don't even care that their stupid fvcking piece of sh!t team was eliminated too. Seems like they care more about the Devils than the Rangers.

easily the rags choke job was worse. imagine this board if WE blew a 3-1 series lead?

Sorry lol, but the Devils the way they lost Game 7 is far worse than the 7th seeded Rangers blowing a 3-1 series lead over a better 2nd seeded team in Washington. Rangers were out played and was fortunate to be up 3-1 in that series thanks to Lundqvist. In reality the better team did win in that series unlike the Devils series. Devils will learn from this game 7 and realize it is a 60-minute game and not 58. Devils will have to learn not to sit back in the remaining two minutes of a Game 7 or any game now from this series.