This is for you Martin Brodeur, you know what to do with it

'7'

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The end should come NOW

after the Mets choke Randolph should not have been brought back. After this...Brodeur needs to be shoved out the door. Clemmensen was equal if not better than him this season. It's pretty clear he's a fraud who's been riding a good defensive system for very long. He chokes far too often. From Matteau to Staal. He's garbage.

Goodbye Brodeur

As much pissed off i am at marty for not blocking that last save we CANNOT blame him for this. He played amazing tonight and if we played better marty wouldn't had to of make that last save. Madden how don't you score on 2 huge opportunities. I thought this game had win all over it for us once it started going. Pando scores, Rolston finally earns the money he makes and elias had a monster body check. So depressing, I don't even know what to do right now.

Brodeur was not amazing tonight he let in 3 softies

I just still don't believe this motherfvcking big choke Marty you are a good goalie but fvck you its not the first

time you do something like that fvck off i think i gonna need some hard sh!t to forget this sh!t.At least i hope

Lou makes the good move in the summer so we can come back next season more competitive.

Lou needs to get a " quality" blue liner,the days of patching the lineup w/ guys like Havlid and wining are over.

But he won't and that's what is frustrating as hell! :evilcry:

Broduer was amazing this series, one bad goal and you guys are gonna crucify him? There is no way this series even goes to 7 if its not for Martin Broduer. I recognize people are pissed off but Broduer is NOT the reason we lose this game. The reason is we have only one scoring line, and no transition from Defense to Offense AT ALL.

I've loved Marty for years, and it's not entirely his fault... but... Yeah, I'm completely over him. He can sit on the bench w/ his MB30 helmet next to him and be the door opener for the players when they come to the bench instead of Clemmers... It's time to start making a change towards the future. Marty should not be playing most of the games next year. Time to pass along the torch, stick, glove whatever you have to pass, Marty, just do it...

The end should come NOW

after the Mets choke Randolph should not have been brought back. After this...Brodeur needs to be shoved out the door. Clemmensen was equal if not better than him this season. It's pretty clear he's a fraud who's been riding a good defensive system for very long. He chokes far too often. From Matteau to Staal. He's garbage.

Goodbye Brodeur

Brodeur was not amazing tonight he let in 3 softies

Randolph-Brodeur?! Thats a stupid comparison. If anything its Sutter-Randolph. A HOF career-Devil goalie compared to an uptight stiff manager who never even was a Met truly. Come on thats just ridiculous.

Marty isn't going anywhere, thats a fact. Everybody else (except Parise), who knows.

Well now it is official. Marty cannot carry this team through a playoffs. AND we have the Carolina curse!

I am so angry. I am so numb. I can't f'ing believe it. But it is real. It f'ing happened again. WTF?

I HATE losses like this. 4-0 was easier to take.

My sentiments exactly. The Carolina curse LIVES

I used to be a really huge Brodeur supporter and say he was the best ever. While he is still an elite goalie, my opinion of him being the best ever is dead. He is far from it.

Agreed. Cam Ward WAS WAY better this series (and last year the Queen WAS better than Marty too), Ward made the big saves (especially those in the 3rd period where the Devs coulda put the knife in the Canes' back)..

Broduer was amazing this series, one bad goal and you guys are gonna crucify him? There is no way this series even goes to 7 if its not for Martin Broduer. I recognize people are pissed off but Broduer is NOT the reason we lose this game. The reason is we have only one scoring line, and no transition from Defense to Offense AT ALL.

What the fvck men...A bad goal you say look at the timer you can't give bad goal when the game is almost

finished.

fvck all of you with the brodeur hate. this is not all on him. how many times did madden have the game on his stick and couldn't convert? why can't the D clear the zone in the last few minutes of the the game? it is everyone's fault, not just marty's.

well he could've at least made 1 of the 2 saves!

I blame the D (mostly havalid) because every time i sh!ty goal goes in hes the one on defense. Also the offense can generate ANYTHING. We can blame Marty for every thing but he is still part of the team had has to do his job. and do it right.

fvck all of you with the brodeur hate. this is not all on him. how many times did madden have the game on his stick and couldn't convert? why can't the D clear the zone in the last few minutes of the the game? it is everyone's fault, not just marty's.

yeah madden really is a big goal scorer, please.. um where was elias? gio? zubrus? parise? madden was the best devil out there for the majority of this game. pinning a loss on HIM is just fvcking retarded. get over your brodeur love, he sucked and so did the defense.

What?

Spoiled. Just what I said. Clemmer held this team together all season. Brodeur has been out most of the season.

Marty loses after playing all season then he shouldn't play as much because he gets burned out.

Marty loses after sitting out most of the season and he sucks and should retire.

Marty can't win. He is damned is does and damned if he doesn't.

Everyone expects Marty to be the 1995, 2000, 2003, Vezina winning Marty. Marty shouldn't have returned this season and just left Clemmer play. Oh wait, then if Clemmer lost it would be because we didn't have Marty.

This forum is as bipolar as it has ever been.

I sure miss Madddog. :(

So I end as I started. Spoiled.

Spoiled. Just what I said. Clemmer held this team together all season. Brodeur has been out most of the season.

Marty loses after playing all season then he shouldn't play as much because he gets burned out.

Marty loses after sitting out most of the season and he sucks and should retire.

Marty can't win. He is damned is does and damned if he doesn't.

Everyone expects Marty to be the 1995, 2000, 2003, Vezina winning Marty. Marty shouldn't have returned this season and just left Clemmer play. Oh wait, then if Clemmer lost it would be because we didn't have Marty.

This forum is as bipolar as it has ever been.

I sure miss Madddog. :(

So I end as I started. Spoiled.

At least the "oh he needs more rest, play Weekes more.. etc" crap can end! because clearly he was not tired out.