• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

robdeselich88

cleaning up the "hell"section?

14 posts in this topic

I know this place should be a mad zone, but there are so many 3 reply threads and such. Just a mess. Maybe an Official Offseason movment thread, offical NHL free angency, playoff thread... pinned to the top, something like that ?

What we need is an official "NJDevs 2009 Psych Ward Patients Thread," because this loss has made like 60-80% of this board absolutely psychotic.

It will die down soon enough, the first 1-3 days are usually a mad house and then people calm down.

Last person to post part deux? :ph34r:

i win then

It will die down soon enough, the first 1-3 days are usually a mad house and then people calm down.

July 1st much? :P

July 1st much? :P

This actually might have been worse than july 1st because people wanted us to get rid of Marty and other things like that.

Just have a GDT section. Have "Heaven" be strictly for NHL talk and any Devils thread in that section should be moved. Just my contribution to the suggestion area.

This actually might have been worse than july 1st because people wanted us to get rid of Marty and other things like that.

Were you here when Gomez and Rafalski left??

I still dispute that was the stupidest and least rational this board has EVER been :P

at this point, I'm starting to see REALLY why people might want him outta here... I kinda missed Shane Falco and the way the team played with him!

So I know there was a decision to get rid of the OOT scoreboard threads for each individual game......but is there any interest in having an "Around the NHL" kind of thread for general games that are happening...not one for each day, but a season one that stays pinned so people have somewhere to comment on games that the Devs aren't playing in?

It sounds exactly like what's on HF and that seems to work there. I don't see why not.

I miss just commenting on random stuff in other games...I don't want to have to make a new thread each time. Plus I much prefer bantering with you folks than on HF.

So I know there was a decision to get rid of the OOT scoreboard threads for each individual game......but is there any interest in having an "Around the NHL" kind of thread for general games that are happening...not one for each day, but a season one that stays pinned so people have somewhere to comment on games that the Devs aren't playing in?

Totally agree with this suggestion ThreeStars and have put up an "Official Around The NHL thread" in the Hell section and lets see how it works out. Hopefully DM and Msweet will agree and give it a try.