Modells huge Devils sale!

Random Poster

If you've got a Modells near you, now is the time to visit!

At least 50% off on all Devils apparel!

I just picked up the following:

Old Time Hockey Co T shirt

Long sleeve grey RBK T shirt

RBK Parise player T

RBK Elias player T

2 Majestic black fleece Hoodies ( I couldn't even get these from Majestic)

Black GIII Windbreaker w/Devils across the front and the Est. 82.

All that for $100!

Edited by SJP20

I have that one! They actually had a small so I went for it. It was only like $40 when I bought it. It's like second skin hahahaa

I have that one! They actually had a small so I went for it. It was only like $40 when I bought it. It's like second skin hahahaa

Haha! Nice! :uni:

I just looked at my reciept and i got a discount of $104.00 :blink:

My Modells also had the Rock Your Red stuff. The Stevens Alumni T's were all gone. I never did see the Daneyko or Lemieux T's at Modells. Only the dude in Gateway Plaza had both of them and Devils Den had Daneyko at $30. :huh:

Yep, cuppy, that's the one! The GIII Varsity style Cup jackets were marked down to $60 if anyone was interested in one of those.

Oh mannnn I totally don't have the money to be buying more Devils stuff, but I've been eying that windbreaker for months now 'cause of the '82 on it (I have a thing for Devils merch with 82 on it, it's my birth year).

I really shouldn't do it, but dammit there's a Modells on the way to work.

Bah.

I live in the Bronx and there is no devils merch there and very few in Manhattan. My gf lives in Jersey, but we are not seeing each other this weekend. Damn! I want that windbreaker. I may have to take a train to Jersey on Friday after work.

I.. just.. bought.. so... much... sh!t....

Thank you for the heads up. I ran to Modells today and bought $140 worth of shirts!!!

I bought myself the green faded tee shirt for $10. They had the windbreaker (FOR $20!) but not in my size (DAMMIT!).

On the way out, I noticed a table of DVDs and wound up buying all three Mighty Ducks movies for $5 a pop. :ph34r:

On the way out, I noticed a table of DVDs and wound up buying all three Mighty Ducks movies for $5 a pop. :ph34r:

The third one is sh!t, Gordon Bombay isn't even the coach. Why in God's name would you buy the third one!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

I am going to try to swing by the one by me on Route 17 S today. If anyone knows if this is over kindly post so I can save the ride over. Thanks!

I went to that Modell's last night (5/18). They have a couple of racks of various t-shirts, some jackets. I got 2 t-shirts for $10 each. B )

it was down in central jersey - old bridge i think on rt 9......just happened to be in that area.

i might have to go there then. i went to the one in jersey city last week pick up a long sleeve and some pajamas.