Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
USAkid90

carliona or penguins

49 posts in this topic

Who the **** do we root for???

:evilcry:

I just hope both of those teams go to game 7 in like 10 overtimes while there being destroyed and somehow someone wins..

this season sucks. i wanna a new one. i cant believe im rooting for the west.

Let's Go HAWKS!!!

But to be honest... I hate the Pens more than the Canes.

Sure I'm bitter that Carolina has our number especially in the playoffs. And I could say I wouldn't mind so much if the Staal family's tractor had its tires slashed...

But damn that team is determined and will never give up. I give mad props for that.

I will not say lets go Pens but I sure as hell will say fvck CAROLINA

Amen my brother... Amen... I just want to see the Blackhawks win it all... People and especially Versus (who cannot even have the camera guy follow the damn puck) douchebags really say how exciting the Penguins are... WHAT? Have you seen the Hawks? Just because they don't have "nut puncher" Crosby and down-syndrome face Malkin they don't get a lot of air time. They went from not making the playoffs in how many years to being in the conference finals???? And people just want to talk about Crosby, Crosby, Crosby. I hope that clown gets leveled again.

Here is how I see it...

Whoever comes out of the West will win it if Pissburgh advances... If Carolina does... well it might be interesting... I expect some game 7's here! No matter what Crotch-by must not be allowed to advance... I enjoy seeing him and assclown Lemieux not happy.

I will not say lets go Pens but I sure as hell will say fvck CAROLINA

+1!

Holy sh!t we agree SH! :P

Yes, FVCK CAROLINA!

Have to root for Pittsburgh. Never Carolina unless they play Detroit! God forbid that happens.

Go Chicago.

I wish somehow Carolina and Pittsburgh could somehow play the Charleston Chiefs, I'd love to see Staal and Crosby see what the foil is all about.

I'd rather see Carolina win. To me, they are the team representing NJ, since we came 1:20 from beating them. Immedietly after the Devils lost, my Ranger fan uncles were saying the devils losing to Carolina was a huge embarrassment. Basically they felt Carolina sucked, and you can guess what they were inferring about the Devils. So I'm going to shove Carolina beating Boston up their asses while feeding Washington's loss down their throats. But I don't want to see Carolina win the Cup.

Syphilis or gonorrhea

Everytime I root against the Canes, they win.

Let's Go HAWKS!!!

But to be honest... I hate the Pens more than the Canes.

Sure I'm bitter that Carolina has our number especially in the playoffs. And I could say I wouldn't mind so much if the Staal family's tractor had its tires slashed...

But damn that team is determined and will never give up. I give mad props for that.

I agree.

Unfortunately there's some spoil sports who can't bring themselves to give that team credit for anything...and I hate the 'Canes. Hate 'em hate 'em hate 'em. But like you say, they battle and battle.

Who the **** do we root for???

:evilcry:

I just hope both of those teams go to game 7 in like 10 overtimes while there being destroyed and somehow someone wins..

I'd rather watch paint dry....

They said it's better to be lucky than good. Well, Carolina proves that time and time again...

I guarantee after Carolina's "lucky run" they will sink into obscurity next season and Paul Maurice will be fired mid-season, and take up a job in Albany coaching the River Rats (or something to that effect).

I hate Carolina! But hey, as Devils fans, we have to hope they at least win the East so we can say that we bowed out to the Eastern Conference Champs...no?

Pens. I hate Crosby mainly because he's good and he's in the Devils division. Sure he whines, but 3/4s of the posters here whine all the time but they don't have the excuse of being 21 years old. The kid is a fabulous talent. Maybe not Lemieux or Gretzky level like the hype but a heck of a player nonetheless.

I will be rooting for a meteor to hit center ice.

meteor1.jpg

GO METEOR!!!!

I like Carolina. I've seen too many chinks in the defense of the Pens during the Washington series. Didn't see too many in the Hurricanes.

I will be rooting for a meteor to hit center ice.

meteor1.jpg

GO METEOR!!!!

Im with this guy

Meteor for the win.

I hate both teams, but I am glad to see Boston out. Hope the Cup goes west.

Much rather see Carolina win, although i think their luck will run out against the Penns.

Not sure why anyone would root for the Pens? They are the division rivals (obviously not as bad as rags or philly, but still), secondly, no one on here likes Cindy. Cindy winning is almost like Bettman winning.

I'll root for the Canes and I HATE THEM!

But...Pitt stole Mario from the Devs and I can and will never forgive them. That in #66's era we won more cups than Pitt is no consolation. Stealing Lemieux took fans and a perception away from NJ. I believe NJ would be more of a hockey hotbed if Lemieux played here.

Pitt gets their ass kissed about being a great hockey town, but they needed to steal a legend to save the team ONCE and then needed to have the NHL rig the lottery (why wasn't the drawing live on TV?)to get Crosby to save them again. I know we're not the best fan base in the NHL but they DO NOT deserve the hype they get for being a hockey town. It seems they only come out when they have a "STAR"

I will be very down if/when Pitt ties us in cups won.

So it's the canes for me, because at least the Canes beat us on the ice.

(The downside is that people could infer we were better then we were because we lost to the finalists. We're not that good we need help! IMO)

Root for Carolina to play four straight seven-games series ... only to lose the last one to Detroit or Chicago.

Of the 4 remaining teams, Chicago is the only team I don't hate the most...