Sutter says he'll decide soon

Maddog

Sure why not.... :horse:

Those in Jersey report that when Sutter left for Alberta following the Devils' sudden, shocking ouster in Game 7 by the Carolina Hurricanes, the mood felt like a goodbye, not a "See you in September." Calgary's hesitancy in not officially announcing a replacement for the deposed Mike Keenan seems inexorably tied to Sutter's pending decision.
If he does, as expected, leave the Devils, the job here is tailor-made, and waiting.

"As I said before, I'm employed by the New Jersey Devils.''

For for the moment, anyway.

It really doesnt sound like he wants to come back...... if he did, you would think all the quotes would be, (I have unfinished business in NJ" (like mentioned in the other thread)

I almost feel like sutter is getting a pass on this whole deal.

For instance, say he came out when the season ended and said "its been fun but I don't want to coach this team any more" people would but irate, angry, disappointed etc. But by dragging this out sort of wishy washy people are just being annoyed and asking him to go if his heart isn't 100% in it, so I wonder if and when he does decide to leave will people hold his feet to the fire like they would if he left abruptly?

I bet Sean Avery could suck a golf ball through a garden hose!

I'll bet Sean Avery is the kind of guy that would **** a person in the *** and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around.

Oh Sgt. Hartman quotes are always priceless and timeless.

The funny about the "reach-around" line...R. Lee Ermey ad-libbed much of his dialogue, and when he spewed that line out, Kubrick immediately yelled "Cut!" and asked Ermey what the hell a "reach-around" was. As soon as Ermey told him, Kubrick immediately went into hysterics and told Ermey to keep the line in.

C'mon Brent...see what all this waiting is doing to us? DECIDE!

I'll bet Sean Avery is the kind of guy that would **** a person in the *** and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around.

Oh Sgt. Hartman quotes are always priceless and timeless.

The funny about the "reach-around" line...R. Lee Ermey ad-libbed much of his dialogue, and when he spewed that line out, Kubrick immediately yelled "Cut!" and asked Ermey what the hell a "reach-around" was. As soon as Ermey told him, Kubrick immediately went into hysterics and told Ermey to keep the line in.

C'mon Brent...see what all this waiting is doing to us? DECIDE!

http://www.soundboardarchive.com/game/44/S...nt-Hartman.html

I could clickity click on that all the livelong day.

I really want Sutter back. I like the system he has in place for the Devils. However, I don't want him to be here if he isn't 100% behind this team.

Believe me, he won

I think only if he come's back without anybody pushing him to do it he will be 100% committed i mean if he

wanted that much to leave he would not think about it at all.But if any body try to convince him and succeed

it will not be like he decided himself and mentally 100% agreeing with his decision.

Those in Jersey report that when Sutter left for Alberta following the Devils' sudden, shocking ouster in Game 7 by the Carolina Hurricanes, the mood felt like a goodbye, not a "See you in September."

Who are "those in Jersey"? Maybe I'm wrong but I don't remember reading that in anything from Gulitti or Chere...or even (N)Єverson. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Who are "those in Jersey"? Maybe I'm wrong but I don't remember reading that in anything from Gulitti or Chere...or even (N)Єverson. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

It's bullsh!t. As was the assertion that the Flames are holding back waiting on Sutter. But, the Calgary media can play fast and loose because, who's going to correct them?