Ok I know a lot of you are itching for moves

CMONLOU

You know they do have some tasty wings...and I can keep up with the sports news on ESPN...sold!

You buying sir??? now that would be a treat!!!

I'm sure Lou likes to dip his bald head in oil and rub it all over their hooters.

That's only when Lou gets taken into the executive suite :P

Can't ya just see good ol'Lou chompin down on a 20-piece of hot wings waiting for 12 noon???

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lou, you don't eat wings often though, right? You appear to be very fit.

Appearances can be deceiving.

You buying sir??? now that would be a treat!!!

That's only when Lou gets taken into the executive suite :P

Can't ya just see good ol'Lou chompin down on a 20-piece of hot wings waiting for 12 noon???

I will stick with the 10 wings. You know, with the economy and all.

Your priorities:

1. Not coaching well enough to beat Carolina

2. Quitting

3. Homesick

I am going to Hooter's for lunch...you see, your lack of preparation for not knowing that information is another reason I am glad you are gone

Don't have a heart attack Lou, NJ would never recover without you

a 67 yr old should not be eating breaded fried wings while watching cleavage bounce by. it's a deadly combo for the best GM in pro sports

Why do you think I am still so young and full of energy?

I just can't. That's what makes it so funny. He's more of a cobb salad-dressing on the side type of guy.

Maybe for game nights I will go for the cobb salad. This time of the year it is grease time! :boogie:

The South has Elvis impersonators. New Jersey has Lou Lamoriello impersonators. :blink:

Louis vs. CMONLOU. Cage match. I WANT TO SEE IT!!!! :burn:

This so seriously needs to be one of them tag lines!!

(and why is this NOT POD already?? CMONNNN!!!)

I am not sure if I want to see this.

I would feel very bad for Louis as he would be trounced.

Wow, defending champ walks in with swagger!!!!!!!

I'll even let the winner wear my old championship belt!!

4706_214715255044_634305044_7333289_7733543_n.jpg

Im still waiting for a Lou/Brent Battle but i quit before that SOB could fire me

See, you forgot to read the fine print... your battle was an I QUIT match... Lou owned you without you even realizing it :P

It is not envy Mr. CRASHER, it is a fact.

I am the original Lou and this imitator needs to understand that, and soon.

I believe it is Louis Lamoriello envy, and find it quite humourous that after months of being in confinement, this "CMONLOU" resurfaces to address the questions and concerns of the fans. CMONLOU has been great for the board, and certainly we all know what he's done. Both parties are extremely pleased. He accomplished what he would like to accomplish and I believe I accomplished what I'd like to accomplish. It's as simple as that, but the time has come now for someone who is more consistent to answer the questions and concerns of the fans, no matter how little or petty they may be. Thank you for your time.

-L

I believe it is Louis Lamoriello envy, and find it quite humourous that after months of being in confinement, this "CMONLOU" resurfaces to address the questions and concerns of the fans. CMONLOU has been great for the board, and certainly we all know what he's done. Both parties are extremely pleased. He accomplished what he would like to accomplish and I believe I accomplished what I'd like to accomplish. It's as simple as that, but the time has come now for someone who is more consistent to answer the questions and concerns of the fans, no matter how little or petty they may be. Thank you for your time.

-L

Well you have the Lou-speak to a T I must say!

Somewhere the Jeff Friesen poster is wondering what changed. :lol:

I still want the cage match between him and red where he rolls up his Cup ring in a sock and knocks red out for the 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring!!! :lol:

This so seriously needs to be one of them tag lines!!

(and why is this NOT POD already?? CMONNNN!!!)

Wow, defending champ walks in with swagger!!!!!!!

I'll even let the winner wear my old championship belt!!

4706_214715255044_634305044_7333289_7733543_n.jpg

That is a real nice belt. Is that an XFL jersey I see?

-L

How can I have envy of myself? How can a poser of me in the flesh be more consistent? Your riddles are quite amusing.

That is a real nice belt. Is that an XFL jersey I see?

My second favorite belt ever (to the old IC Belt)

and yeah... I own three XFL jerseys with the 3rd coming in the mail today! :boogie:

Oh I WILL get all 8!!!

I was always fond of HE HATE ME...considering that so many hate me as it is.

you should have offered him a tryout deal while the iron was hot on that!!!!!!

CMON MARKETING!!!!!!

How can I have envy of myself? How can a poser of me in the flesh be more consistent? Your riddles are quite amusing.

Leaders are people other people don't mind following. Im sorry young man, with all due respect your time has come and gone on this fan message board. The fans want someone who will not be a fly by night type of person, and who will be informative of the on goings here in the organization.

It was never a thought of who came first, but whenever you do put who was the first one up here, it should be an individual who was the prototype of the philosophy of what this organization stands for. All you have to do is watch me post day in and day out and watch me answer the questions of the fans and that is what you would want to be the foundation for the other members of the board to follow by example. What he's done for this board, it was only fitting with the timing that he would be the first.

-L

Edited by Louis Lamoriello

Leaders are people other people don't mind following. Im sorry young man, with all due respect your time has come and gone on this fan message board. The fans want someone who will not be a fly by night type of person, and who will be informative of the on goings here in the organization.

It was never a thought of who came first, but whenever you do put who was the first one up here, it should be an individual who was the prototype of the philosophy of what this organization stands for. All you have to do is watch me post day in and day out and watch me answer the questions of the fans and that is what you would want to be the foundation for the other members of the board to follow by example. What he's done for this board, it was only fitting with the timing that he would be the first.

-L

Who are you to come on this message board AFTER me and imitate me and tell me that I do not belong on this message board? I for one feel you are just full of fancy words etc and do not offer the fans what they need at this time.

Young man? How old are you, 90?

CMONLEMAIRE

That has a nice ring to it.

you should have offered him a tryout deal while the iron was hot on that!!!!!!

CMON MARKETING!!!!!!

I am working on the 1995 marketing angle...oops, I was not supposed to say that....