Gionta will score 50 goals

USAkid90

Now that he is reunited with Blowmez in Montreal

:whistling:

Also a Callameri (sp?)-Blowmez-Gio line has potential to be deadly. Small but scary

i liked the fact montreal brought him in to team up with gomez again.. i think he could reach 25-30 goals again... anything over that could be pushing it perhaps.

Just got back from the Loverboy concert / fireworks. I got the TSN text about Gionta just before the concert and I was there with a Habs fan. I told him what transpired and first thing he said was "Can we trade for Elias so we have the complete line?"

It's crazy. Elias is signed for $6M and Gionta slightly less at $5M. Who would you rather have? It's no contest.

I stopped reading after this from uncontrollable laughter.

I could have just said concert/fireworks and not specified who was playing, but I figured someone would get a kick out of it. :giggle:

Yeah, downtown gets Sarah McLachlan and we in the 'burbs get Loverboy.

Gionta probably lost 10-20 goals when he was switched from the slot on the 1st PP unit to the half boards on the 2nd PP unit. Just that change alone was huge for his numbers.

well, he lost it to Parise. and he played on the half boards, like you said, on the 2nd unit. so, they felt stronger about other players, including Clarkson, than they did him, playing there.

I could have just said concert/fireworks and not specified who was playing, but I figured someone would get a kick out of it. :giggle:

Yeah, downtown gets Sarah McLachlan and we in the 'burbs get Loverboy.

You're getting lazy in your old age, Don. A younger you would've trekked downtown to see Sarah.

You're getting lazy in your old age, Don. A younger you would've trekked downtown to see Sarah.

A younger me would have walked to Toronto to see Sarah. :)

(As a teen I had a full wall of my bedroom dedicated to Sarah posters.... odd juxtaposition to my Devils poster wall)