Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
USAkid90

Website changes?

158 posts in this topic

i don't know if this has been mentioned, but it won't let me quote more than three blocks of text. this is annoying - is there any way to change this?

i don't know if this has been mentioned, but it won't let me quote more than three blocks of text. this is annoying - is there any way to change this?

That was a setting change, people were complaining about the large posts containing multiple quotes. I set it up to 5 now, any more and it becomes cumbersome.

That was a setting change, people were complaining about the large posts containing multiple quotes. I set it up to 5 now, any more and it becomes cumbersome.

Indeed but I think what Tri is saying is that even separated (as opposed to nested) quotes are being limited. So if he were to reply to ten messages in a thread with 10 different quotes he isn't able to do so.

Is there a way to limit only the nested quotes and not overall quotes?

Indeed but I think what Tri is saying is that even separated (as opposed to nested) quotes are being limited. So if he were to reply to ten messages in a thread with 10 different quotes he isn't able to do so.

Is there a way to limit only the nested quotes and not overall quotes?

this is what i mean; i'm so used to not having multiple quotes that i remove all but the one i'm responding to anyway.

I am still having issues with the

new software. A lot of buttons and windows are cut off because they exceed the

frame. I also can

I love it as well, but I have to admit when I posted to the Cory murphy thread I was doing 80 in the fast lane today.

Dont do that...please be careful!

Is the "Recent Gallery Images" at the top of the forum an experiment? I hope so!

Is the "Recent Gallery Images" at the top of the forum an experiment? I hope so!

The gallery software finally got upgraded today. I hope to have it in a better layout on the new server.