Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DH26

What's good njdevs?

6 posts in this topic

new member, been watching devils games since kindergarten (and so did everyone else in my class until they became ranger fans after they beat the devils in 97, and have all since stopped watching hockey because of it) even remember having my mind blown when sportschannel's crappy graphics got replaced by fsny. I've inexplicably idolized patrik elias since I was in attendance for his 2nd nhl goal and have been to about 10 devils canadiens games and saku koivu never played once

Hey, welcome! You'll like it here, post often!

thanks man. for someone who's been playing hockey since they were 5, this seems like a pretty good place

thanks man. for someone who's been playing hockey since they were 5, this seems like a pretty good place

You should fit right in! Hey, if you live in the area, send a PM to CRASHER, I think he's always looking for new people to join him and other board members in organized street-hockey games!

You should fit right in! Hey, if you live in the area, send a PM to CRASHER, I think he's always looking for new people to join him and other board members in organized street-hockey games!

Just don't score on him, he is a poor sport and will throw softballs at you.

Just don't score on him, he is a poor sport and will throw softballs at you.

Yeesh... I knew he had a "hit-list" of stick victems (y'might wanna avoid that, too); but softballs? Where does he get off!? :lol: