Jdub

Bergfors

24 posts in this topic

Better than the Hockey News' Devils prediction last season... they said to keep an eye out for Ivan Khomutov as a possible 4th line player for the Devils. :blink:

Thanks for noting it, but I can't read it... it's an Insider article.

Little video to keep up the hype.

Edited by Devs4LIFE

Oh crap--if ESPN is talking about the Devils and they're saying something other than "this is the year they're finally not going to make the playoffs"...maybe we won't actually make the playoffs...

Oh crap--if ESPN is talking about the Devils and they're saying something other than "this is the year they're finally not going to make the playoffs"...maybe we won't actually make the playoffs...

they're trying to reverse-jinx us

I'm, hoping Bergfors can have a 20-25-45 season. But that might be a little optimistic

I'm, hoping Bergfors can have a 20-25-45 season. But that might be a little optimistic

I'm hoping/expecting for more like 12-22-34 in his rookie season.

Im really hoping Nik is given second line ice time and some time on the PP this year, the clip devs4life posted shows he has the offensive ifts to sucseed, the speed of the hands and his skating are excellnt, and the way he got that shot off was pretty impressive.

I would hope he gets 15 goals 20 assists next year, but that dose make you wonder about the drop off from Gionta's production and how this team is going to pick up the slack in other areas, and i think most will be looking at Mr Rolston.

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9

Im really hoping Nik is given second line ice time and some time on the PP this year, the clip devs4life posted shows he has the offensive ifts to sucseed, the speed of the hands and his skating are excellnt, and the way he got that shot off was pretty impressive.

I would hope he gets 15 goals 20 assists next year, but that dose make you wonder about the drop off from Gionta's production and how this team is going to pick up the slack in other areas, and i think most will be looking at Mr Rolston.

I'd be very happy with 15 goals and 20 assists.

Bergfors has some skill, but it seems a bit silly to think he'll pick up Gionta's 20 goals in his first year... I'd expect something more along the lines of 13-20-33... (Remember, parise was only 14-18-32... so....)

Yeah but Parise was on the 4th line most of the year, I would think/hope Bergfors is on the second. I'd like to see something like 17 and 25 (Zajac's rookie numbers)

I think playing with Elias and Rolston he would get numbers in the 20g 25a range.. I don't think that's unreasonable. I mean he really didnt play with anyone his 4 years down in lowell with Elias's talent. So lets see what happens.

I think playing with Elias and Rolston he would get numbers in the 20g 25a range.. I don't think that's unreasonable. I mean he really didnt play with anyone his 4 years down in lowell with Elias's talent. So lets see what happens.

I think that is what Lou and Conte were thinking too, based on some of their comments last year.

If Elias takes him under his wing, he can put up some pretty good numbers in his rookie year.

I think that is what Lou and Conte were thinking too, based on some of their comments last year.

If Elias takes him under his wing, he can put up some pretty good numbers in his rookie year.

Bergfors has got to be chomping at the bit. Especially because he's had small doses of the NHL. IMO, in his VERY limited amount of ice time he looked good

If he gets a good start and builds some confidence, he can do a lot of good things for the team. I want that all-Swede line to become reality.

bergfors will make everyone forget about Gionta quickly

bergfors will make everyone forget about Gionta quickly

Nice to meet you, Mrs. Bergfors!

I'd be very happy with 15 goals and 20 assists.

If he's given a decent amount of time on the second PP and is placed on the second line, I'd say that these numbers are definitely possible. I think you could even add a few more assists onto that prediction considering he'd likely play with Elias if on the second line.

If he's given a decent amount of time on the second PP and is placed on the second line, I'd say that these numbers are definitely possible. I think you could even add a few more assists onto that prediction considering he'd likely play with Elias if on the second line.

He needs to play on the 2nd line if we want him to replace gionta because he'll need that ice time.

I hope he's gonn ahave a good season because he is very talented