Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevilMinder

Skin Issues

12 posts in this topic

Just a listing of what is wrong with this skin. I want it centralized so I can get the skinners to fix.

Member list, names are too dark, cannot read names.

in IE6 the log in /settings box is overlaying the logo

"my profile "Menu folds out on browsing then closes

May or may not be the right place for this, but is there a way to get rid of the "recent additions to the gallery" that suddenly popped up at the top of the main page? It takes up wayyyy too much room when trying to browse on my cell phone.

Also: THAT DAMNED LINE THAT KEEPS SHOWING UP WHEN BROWSING TOPICS!!!1!!11!one!

Didn't want to start a new thread, but I have plain blue board colours and not Devils read. I don't have the banner at the top and can't see any avatars. Any idea what is wrong?

On the bottom of the screen, left side there is a skin selector. Choose NJDevs original for the old skin. If there is no option click "manually change skin" there.

On the bottom of the screen, left side there is a skin selector. Choose NJDevs original for the old skin. If there is no option click "manually change skin" there.

It's been on NJDevs original the whole time.

That's odd, because it almost sounds like you're stuck in either IP.Board or IP.Board Lo-Fi. What browser are you using?

Check your settings, see if you have "view avatars" turned on.

I toggled through the different skins and the NJDevs is very similar to the IP Board one. All my settings are fine it seems. I also don't have any of the options like quoting, linking, posting an image...etc. Really weird.

Edited by devilsrule33

I'm not sure if this can be fixed right now with the pending server change, but whenever I click on the "Go to first unread post" link I am taken to the last post in the thread, not the first post that I haven't read. I'm referring to the button that is next to each individual thread, not the one for the whole forum which is related to the search function.

Edit: I now only get this problem with some, but not all threads.

Edited by devils26