Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
imissricher

Jersey Etiquette

31 posts in this topic

When it came to buying Jersey's in the past, I alway's tried to stay with getting a player that's been around for awhile. Player's that have shown loyalty to the Devils. I have numerous Brodeur, Stevens, Daneyko Jersey's. It took me awhile before i even got my Elias jersey. I even have an Authentic with my name on the back. Whatever you decide to do, just do it and don't look back

Once I pay off some things I'm going to get a Jersey and have Oduya put on the back, anyone know where I can buy a CCM jersey? I hate the way the Edge jerseys look.

Once I pay off some things I'm going to get a Jersey and have Oduya put on the back, anyone know where I can buy a CCM jersey? I hate the way the Edge jerseys look.

No stores really sell them anymore, you just gotta find someone else who is selling one of theirs, so basically ebay is your best bet.

I have a few leftover blank old style PRE-Edge RBK authentic jerseys. These were "team issues" from MeiGray that weren't used by the Devils. The MGG game worn program security tag was removed from the inner hem. Brand new. $90.00 shipped! (USPS Priority Mail w/Delivery confirm).

Here's what i have left:

WHITE: Sizes 54, 56, 56

RED: Size 58

E-mail me if you (or anyone) wants one!

Edited by SJP20

I know icejerseys.com has a white CCM one but there's only 2X so I don't know if that'll do you any good