H-Cane_NJ

Devils BBQ 9-12

H-Cane_NJ    0

What's up people!?

I know the Devs are having an outdoor signing feast type thing on Mulberry St on Sept 12. This is a ticketed event, but i am not sure if it is for luxury box people or anyone.

Anyone know if it is?

second - we'll be having our own bbq too.. cause well you know.. that's how we do.

WHO IS GOIN? i know i am

Colin226    109

The Devils BBQ on 9/12 is open to all STH who renewed before 4/17/09

The Devils BBQ on 9/12 is open to all STH who renewed before 4/17/09

I wanna goooooo.

And then go to the Third Eye Blind concert that night.

Man, my day could be very busy that day if I play my cards right.

njdevil26    24

Jamie and I will be at the Devils BBQ and also the Third Eye Blind concert. The concert is at Oak Ridge Park which is right across the street from my house so let me know who's going!

Jamie and I will be at the Devils BBQ and also the Third Eye Blind concert. The concert is at Oak Ridge Park which is right across the street from my house so let me know who's going!

I may be alone, but I'm definitely planning on being at the Third Eye Blind show. Hopefully I can talk Amanda into it as well.

Colin226    109

My brother RSVP'd after the deadline but it said his RSVP was successful... JWomp I don't think you get a ticket for this I think the STH brings you as their guest but I could be wrong

JWomp    10

My brother RSVP'd after the deadline but it said his RSVP was successful... JWomp I don't think you get a ticket for this I think the STH brings you as their guest but I could be wrong

Yeah, that's sort of what I meant...if anybody has an open guest spot please let me know!

Souray44    1

I will be there wil the wife, dad and friend. If the weather is as nice as it has been this week, it will be awesome. Wish there were auto's but can deal and wait until the meet and great mid-year. Should be a fun day to get back into hockey and see the guys a bit more relaxed.

The Devils BBQ tickets came in the mail today and they are just plain gray and white Prudential Center tickets like the day of the games... The letter also states the players and coaching staff will be there from 2-4 PM and the BBQ is from 1-5 PM. No autograph sessions will be held at the BBQ. Guessing the players will be told not to sign anything. Will have to sneak a few here and there...:P

Dead    9

Still waiting for my tickets. Tomorrow I hope.

Ugh I wanted to get something autographed :argh:

Devils731    36

Don't be a jerk and ask players to sign autographs at an event specifically made so they don't have to sign autographs. They'll do it so as not to be jerks but everyone else there not getting autographs suffer because it'll annoy the player/coach.

Souray44    1

Don't be a jerk and ask players to sign autographs at an event specifically made so they don't have to sign autographs. They'll do it so as not to be jerks but everyone else there not getting autographs suffer because it'll annoy the player/coach.

I agree. I wouuld nto dare ask cause the Devils specifically requested it. I am an autograph collector and I would love to get them as much as anybody but while spoil a good thing? The second meet and great for season ticket holders (which will be at some point mid year) will be for autographs.

I wouldn't want the players to feel uncomfortable asking for auto as they will be uncomfortable as it is. Not to mention that if so many people ask for autos the Devils will get annoyed and could ruin future events.

bpcdev    0

Will be there in my Mogilny jersey!

overtime98    5

Will be there in my Mogilny jersey!

Might be too warm for jerseys!!!! IMO! chance of showers also! not sure if I want to be outside for 4 hours in the rain, warm and muggy temps!

http://www.weather.com/outlook/health/allergies/wxdetail/USNJ0355?dayNum=2

11.gif?12122006

Edited by overtime98

cupcake23    1

I agree. I wouuld nto dare ask cause the Devils specifically requested it. I am an autograph collector and I would love to get them as much as anybody but while spoil a good thing? The second meet and great for season ticket holders (which will be at some point mid year) will be for autographs.

I wouldn't want the players to feel uncomfortable asking for auto as they will be uncomfortable as it is. Not to mention that if so many people ask for autos the Devils will get annoyed and could ruin future events.

They weren't supposed to sign autographs at the STH Skate Night last November on the ice/skate area either, but everyone (except Patrik Elias didn't at least when I was standing there) signed whatever you wanted and took pictures on the ice. Who knows...

NJDevs4978    211

Not to mention it'll annoy those of us who respect the request and didn't bring anything and ask them to sign it :rant:

Colin226    109

Not to mention it'll annoy those of us who respect the request and didn't bring anything and ask them to sign it :rant:

My thoughts exactly...

So now I have to go to Pru Center to pick up my BBQ tickets.. yay

JWomp    10

Does anyone know if the attached garage will be open for parking?

H-Cane_NJ    0

Does anyone know if the attached garage will be open for parking?

More than likely you can get free parking at the Arena Lounge lot. I don' think they will be putting event pricing, which means free. :-)

Colin226    109

I always park on the street but I don't encourage it (because it means more open spaces for me) :whistling:

The weather does not look to be bad right now as the skies are getting lighter and looks like the sun wants to come out for the Devils BBQ. Not all that bad right now. Hopefully the rain will hold off for now. Also not too bad of weather wearing a jersey.

Edited by SatansDevils