Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Masked Fan

Various board WTF's?

46 posts in this topic

1 - When clicking the "add a link" button the pop up box starts off the screen to the left and I don't know what row is what.

B - I can't "sign out"

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#2012] The link you followed to logout appears to be badly formed. Please go back and click the link again.

thirdly - I had another but can't remember it now. :(

Looks like it's only happening with the red skin (though I didn't check the two IP.Board skins)... 'twill be fixed soonish... also, for my own reference (or DM's, if he gets a chance to look at it), the Facebook Connect may or may not be borked.

Not sure if this is just me but people's post count and such is bleeding into their posts, i can email you an attachment with what it looks like if you'd like.

Not sure if this is just me but people's post count and such is bleeding into their posts, i can email you an attachment with what it looks like if you'd like.

It was doing that for a few days, but I fixed it. You might not have the most up-to-date CSS file, hit Control-F5 or clear out your cache.

Looks okay to me on all the skins. Send me a snapshot

I don't have your email address, here it is.

Picture6.png

Okay, that looks different that what I was talking about. What OS and browser are you using?

It was doing that for a few days, but I fixed it. You might not have the most up-to-date CSS file, hit Control-F5 or clear out your cache.

Doing the same for me on Firefox running Windows Vista Home Premium. Tried CTR F5 and clearing cache, but it didn't seem to work. :(:huh:

I don't have your email address, here it is.

Picture6.png

right there DM lol ^^^^

DM did an upgrade recently, it probably got overwritten then.

DM, let me know if you need it, I've got it sitting around here somewhere.

No TLA Its a board feature. You will get used to it.

I have no problem with it on my computer. On my phone, however, it's a pain in the neck.

That said, it seems to be gone now anyway...? :noclue:

I have no problem with it on my computer. On my phone, however, it's a pain in the neck.

That said, it seems to be gone now anyway...? :noclue:

Yeah, I went and did that earlier today. I suppose if DM really wants it there, it's simple enough to turn back on.

Oh blah. I was secretly hoping it would encourage use of the gallery since we have to pay for it. Seems barely used.

Oh blah. I was secretly hoping it would encourage use of the gallery since we have to pay for it. Seems barely used.

Dang, I didn't realize you had switched to IP.Gallery, thought you were still using Coppermine.

Well, like I said...

I suppose if DM really wants it there, it's simple enough to turn back on.

:P

How come search engines (google, Bing,Ask Jeeves :lol: )are showing up in the online user list now? Just wondering.

How come search engines (google, Bing,Ask Jeeves :lol: )are showing up in the online user list now? Just wondering.

They send search spiders to the websites to index everything. I wanted to see how often they come, they have always been there.

I must be the last poor sap using IE8 since no one else is bringing this up. At first, I thought it was just my computer, but it happens on my work computer too.

Anyway, both the Add Reply and Fast Reply option look really funky. So does Edit. Here's what I'm talking about:

Here's what Fast Reply looks like before I click in the text box

reply1.jpg

And here's Fast Reply after I click in the text box

reply2.jpg

Here's what it looks like after I click Add Reply

reply3-1.jpg

And here's what it looks like when I try to edit one of my posts

edit.jpg

I also have to click Edit twice in order to actually be able to edit one of my posts. When I click it the first time, it'll say "loading" and sometimes the text box will appear, but within seconds it'll be back to just looking like the post. When I click it a second time, the text box remains and I can edit the post.

It's weird because I have IE8 on this computer as well as the one I'm at now at work. But my last work computer also had IE8 but didn't have these problems. I just use Chrome at home now, but IE is my only option at work. And I'll be damned if I'll stay away from this site when I should be doing something productive!

Edited by DaneykoIsGod

I found a bug fix on the developers website and applied it. Let me know if it worked