2009 Scarlet Knights thread!

metallidevils

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the view's supposed to be even closer than the bleachers

I'll be there probably with my chest painted :dance:

The problem wasn't the distance from the field, it was that it was impossible to tell what yard line the players were at since the field goes up and down from that view rather than left and right, and the bleachers didn't go high enough for you to distinguish the yard lines from each other. It was really tough to tell when they got a first down until they announced it.

The problem wasn't the distance from the field, it was that it was impossible to tell what yard line the players were at since the field goes up and down from that view rather than left and right, and the bleachers didn't go high enough for you to distinguish the yard lines from each other. It was really tough to tell when they got a first down until they announced it.

eh, yeah thats how the existing endzone seats are too.

we gotta be LOUD on monday to render cincinatti's no-huddle ineffective

Typical Rutgers... everyone gets all excited, new renovations to the stadium, national TV audience, chance to make a statement against the defending Big East champs... and in typical Rutgers fashion, they lose 49-15. Some things will just never, ever change.

:rofl:

(I know I am a lil too anti-Rutgers for my own good... but it was force-fed on me for three seasons... it failed :P..... and the smug factor is absurd in their fans)