Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
metallidevils

2009 Scarlet Knights thread!

83 posts in this topic

we just got two HUGE 4-star commits, and there's one guy that has us in his final 2. Incredible day so far for Rutgers, turning an average recruiting class into a good one.

Knight and Coleman?

WOW! HOLY sh!t!

thats is fvcking awesome, we were gonna have such a crap class now we just got 3 people to bolster this team. great job GS

I wonder if any of these guys are good enough to make an immediate impact....if RU cannot win the Big East during Savage and Sanu's tenure here, it will never happen.

Yea, just shows the corporations are more powerful than the fans unless we all decide to boycott the BCS but I doubt enough people would be willing to do that.

its always about the corporations with you isnt it?

its always about the corporations with you isnt it?

Says the man with a $10,000,000 bill as his sig haha. It's the truth though, if it weren't for naming rights I think we'd have a playoff system by now.

Thought this was an interesting read.

Eliminate pipe-dream schools Notre Dame and Texas, and what are the best remaining options for Big Ten expansion?

The consensus among Big Ten sources, officials from other conferences and TV executives is that Rutgers offers the best package. Missouri is second and Pittsburgh third.

It goes on to list a bunch of reasons why Rutgers going to the Big Ten makes the most sense.