devilsrule33

Game Seven: Devils at Senators

330 posts in this topic

Must score the all important first goal... no laying back... there may be no tomorrow...

GO devils!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Score first.

Take the crowd out of it.

Play solid defense.

Make sure there's a Devilish hero tonight.

Come away with the win.

GO DEVILS!

No matter what folks. This has been a fantastic series. I hope that both teams recieve the support and respect that they deserve afterwards. This entire series was simply the best round of the 2003 playoffs to date.

Here's to a fun, exciting, non injury filled, hard hitting, all out battle tonight.

Thanks for letting me participate on your board and not hammering me into the ground. Chat with you later.

Go Sens Go ;)

Dag, I agree...the Sens will not be disgraced if they lose tonight with the way they've played throughout the playoffs and neither would the Devs IMO, in spite of blowing a 3-1 lead.

LET'S GO DEVILS! :clap:

Your'e welcome, Dagwood. Thanks for being such a nice visitor.

GO DEVILS!

Dagwood, we're generally nice here! We rarely have problems with opposing team fans, unless they give us problems...thanks for being a great visitor on the board, and you're always welcome to post on the board whether the Devils are playing the Senators or not!

Just as hard a question to answer....

Will my remote make it to tomorrow of be smashed like the Devils hopes???

I certainly hope not!

GO BOYS LETS PLAY SOME MORE

Just as hard a question to answer....

Will my remote make it to tomorrow of be smashed like the Devils hopes???

I certainly hope not!

GO BOYS LETS PLAY SOME MORE

when ottawa scored the goal in ot in game 6 i snapped and kicked my chair at the arena. hadnt been that pissed off since they lost to ottawa in '96. i dont want to relive those moments tonight.

'96??? we missed in 96..ya mean '98 right 744?

yeah sure, whatever you say, i try to black it out of my mind :D

GAME 7!!!!

This is amazing!! I'm soooooo nervous!!! I love this stuff!!

Come on Devils!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Prediction: 3-2 DEVILS!!!!

GO DEVILS!!!!

Actually he could be talking about the last regular season game in 96 vs. Ottawa where we had to win in order to make the playoffs and lost the game 4-2, i believe, and Tom Chorske (sp?) got the backbreaking goal.

Regardless,

DO IT DEVILS!!!

Refuse to lose 3 straight. You've refused that all season long, this game should be no different.

Raise that trophy!!

'96???  we missed in 96..ya mean '98 right 744?

Actually he could be talking about the last regular season game in 96 vs. Ottawa where we had to win in order to make the playoffs and lost the game 4-2, i believe, and Tom Chorske (sp?) got the backbreaking goal.

yeah thats the game i was talking about, '98 was painful to witness in person as well

one hour and 15 minutes to go and the butterflies are multiplying in my stomach. Whew man! I have that damn show sound from 24 with the countdown clock. boop boop boop.

Score FIRST DEVILS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!

That is what I am thinking--score first and take the oomph out of the crowd! I feel good about this game!

yeah thats the game i was talking about, '98 was painful to witness in person as well

Gotcha...witnessed both games...btw...I hope NOT a friggin player touches that trophy :P

To all my friends here at NJDEVS.Com,

I not only hope they win for me, but for all of you and for our great state of NJ. SO good luck tonight to all of us. Cause I know ,what you all are going through. Again, Ive seen the light and I truly believe....This GAME is OURS.

NOW GET AMPED UP!!!!! BANG ON THE CEILINGS!!!!!!! SLAM THE DOORS!!!!!!! LET THEM HEAR US!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FVCK THEM, THIS IS OURS AND THEY CANT HAVE IT!!!!

Can they squeeze Rupp too? Wishful thinking :ph34r:

Come to chat everyone, most of you are probably at home. No reason to sit by yourselves!

The Devils bar is open and serving cold ones!