David Clarkson Autograph Signing

Tuesday, Dec. 29th 6 PM to 8 PM

$15 per autograph

Tickets go on sale Nov. 1st.

Sports Minded Unlimited

165 Washington Valley Rd.

Warren, NJ 07059

732-469-3556

Thanks for all your help promoting our Devils autograph signings .... you and Tracey are the best ... we did Zach twice this year .... who else do you want at Sports Minded Unlimited?

Thanks for all your help promoting our Devils autograph signings .... you and Tracey are the best ... we did Zach twice this year .... who else do you want at Sports Minded Unlimited?

Rolston, Langenbrunner, Zajac, White & Martin would be great to have at your signings!!!

I'll make the trip again from Hershey, PA to meet Clarkson and have him sign something and meeting up with the good group of Devils fans I know (Souray44, Jwomp, unknown poster, Section227, and hopefully a few other decent guys...).

Mac, some forum members asked him at the Devils BBQ and he said he won't tell.

Yeah, I asked him and he said it was a secret. All he would tell me was that it's for good luck!

I don't know if it's possible budget-wise for you, but I would love to go to a Brodeur signing.

Other players that would be cool: Zajac, Rolston, Langenbrunner, maybe a joint signing with some of the rookies like Bergfors and Halischuk

just wondering do you pay 15 bucks to get one of your items signed or do they have something he signs since i would want to get my jersey signed by him

If it's like the Parise signing I went to there, you bring your own item to get signed (or you can buy an item from the store).

Edited by JWomp

just wondering do you pay 15 bucks to get one of your items signed or do they have something he signs since i would want to get my jersey signed by him

It should be like other signings at this store. Bring your own item or buy an item to be signed (pucks, pics, jerseys) at the store. (The missus is hopeful for a good 16x20 pic of him.) You can always email the store if you have reservations. Brian is a good guy to deal with.

Probably gonna go. Andrew needs his signature and I need to keep up the collection of pictures with him. :lol:

Yeah I need his sig. At the VIP luncheon last year I didn't get Zajac, Brodeur, Elias, or Clarkson. This year we'll have to team up and get everyone to sign that poster or something lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just so everyone knows, because I would assume this is cancelled as well:

David Clarkson's appearance at the Freehold Pro Image has been rescheduled.

Due to a broken leg suffered on November 27 against the Boston Bruins, New Jersey Devils star David Clarkson's appearance originally scheduled for Thursday, December 3 has been moved to Thursday, January 21 6:00-8:00. We will honor your pre-sale tickets at that time.

We will also continue to take reservations for the appearance. Call (732) 577-0290 to reserve your autograph tickets and guarantee your spot.

$20.00 per autograph ticket.