njdevil26

GDT: 10/5/09 Rangers @ Devils 7pm

355 posts in this topic

And thus begins the first of potentially six times I'm screwed over this season by two giant television conglomerates. fvck DirecTV, fvck Comcast, I just want to see this game goddammit.

Probably gonna wind up at a bar or something. Or listening on the radio, god help me.

Come on guys lets score some even strength goals please.

Please don't let Peters or PLL for that matter play. :pray:

Go Devils! I'm really excited for this game, should be a good one. I wonder if Pikkarainen is going to be activated and play? I wouldn't mind seeing Peters not play.

Bounce back with a big win tonight Devils! Beat those Rangers!Hopefully there won't be that muck blue in the stands tonight. Come to the game and support tonight.

LETS GO DEVILS!!! :evil:

Great game to bounce back from! Lets Go Devils! Lets step it up and come out flying and hitting hard. put away the rangers early and often. Rangers suck!!!!

Great game to bounce back from! Lets Go Devils! Lets step it up and come out flying and hitting hard. put away the rangers early and often. Rangers suck!!!!

It was nice meeting you Saturday finally!

Well, tonight I'll be in the house... here's to hoping for a better result than Saturday's disaster.

Edited by MadDog2020

Tired as Hell fro WWE at the Rock last night but I am ready to roll tonight! Lets Go Boys! I guess the season starts tonight hehe.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

Section 216 row 1!

:yay:Sittling lower with a buddy, sect. 6.

Come on Devils, need a huge bounce-back game!

So I can cheer like this

:yay:

I'll be watching this one from the couch, but my 2 friends will be in our seats in 209, representing the Devils! They'll be loud. And drunk. And maybe a little disorderly. Hmmm. Just realized our seats may get taken away before my next game...

:gd::gd:

I'll be there!!

You know where to find me..

Edited by Colin226

Lets go Devils!!

As they say in COD 4... "Lets do dis."

..Yeah.. Lets go DEVILS.

I really hope Clarkson doesn't get paired with Pando and Nieds again.. I'm not happy with how he was misused in the opener... On a checking line with no PK time... He was one of our best players in the preseason.

Poor Clarkson he had visions of mid 20's for goals. With the current linemates he will be lucky to hit 15.