njdevil26

GDT: 10/5/09 Rangers @ Devils 7pm

355 posts in this topic

I hope Marty plays pissed tonight.

GO DEVILS!

Bounc back tonight boys...a win tonight will be huge...LET'S GO DEVILS!

Let's Go Devils! We'll be at the game. Hopefully we walk away with a win!

:burn::gd:

Let's go Devils! I'll be taking an exam the first half of the game but after that I'm running back to the dorm and the score best be positive when I get back! :pray:

Edited by iamtheprodigy

Lets win this one boys! Last thing we need is to start the season 0-2, especially vs the Flyers and Rangers. (I shutter just thinking about it)

No Elias to score, no Madden to shut down the opposition, this is going to be a bad game for the Devils.

Getting distracted at work....Only thinking about the game and walking through the Garden to Penn STation in my Clarkson jersey. Bring it!

Ahhhh just so happy the NHL is back!

:gd: Without Parise being hounded by Prongs we should see a better night without a doubt we will see a better night.

Keys to a win

Marty pissed=solid game

No Prongs= Zach attack!

Cover Gaborik= sadness for Rag fans and no offence.

Flyers are a much better team.

==================

Just read the story about that stabbing, gosh they shouldn't be allowed into the damn arena :P !

Let's do this guys! :dance:

Let's rebound from Saturday's game and destroy the BlueSkirts!

:gd:

No Elias to score, no Madden to shut down the opposition, this is going to be a bad game for the Devils.

Yep. No one else can score a goal, and no one else can shut down opposition.

Is it really this bad just ONE GAME into the season? C'mon guys... I can't believe how early some people are ready to give up.

:gd:

Anyone know if this game might be available online anywhere? I've been screwed by the DirecTV - Versus fight...

In MHO the offensive and defensive guys didn't play that poorly against the Flyers so I am not asking for them to bounce back. Marty is the one that has to bounce back and he will so I expect us to have a win tonight because the offense and defense will look even better than the other night.

Clarkson needs to be put on a scoring line.

Lets Go Devils

In MHO the offensive and defensive guys didn't play that poorly against the Flyers so I am not asking for them to bounce back. Marty is the one that has to bounce back and he will so I expect us to have a win tonight because the offense and defense will look even better than the other night.

Clarkson needs to be put on a scoring line.

Lets Go Devils

You've stopped trolling. I've actually really enjoyed your posts the last few weeks, it's amazing how knowledgeable you are when you're not taking a crap on Marty.

Three key things for the Devils:

Peter/Lebonde kicks Avery's butt

Crash Lundqvist

Pound Gaborik heavily

Edited by Devil Fan

I hope I am wrong, but Saturday's performance doesn't make me very optimistic for tonight.

smilydev.gifLETS GO DEVILS!smilydev.gif

Edited by eaglejelly

Lets bounce back from a rough opener and beat up on the Rags. I expect Marty to come up big tonight and for the team to look a lot more inspired out there. LETS GO DEVILS :gd:

Bad game last night, its all behind us. Bad night. Different night, new chances.

LETS GO DEVILS

Edited by Par99

avery's not playing unfortunatly (i read that somewhere)....was looking forward to clarkson rag dolling him again