njdevil26

GDT: 10/5/09 Rangers @ Devils 7pm

355 posts in this topic

You've stopped trolling. I've actually really enjoyed your posts the last few weeks, it's amazing how knowledgeable you are when you're not taking a crap on Marty.

:yay: I'm feeling the love here.

I'm on the radio. How'd Marty look on the goal?

1-1. Del Zotto

and this Gilroy is fast

Brodeur way out of the net again but he had no chance on that type of deflection

where was zajac going on that pk? for some reason he decided to leave his box and cross into nieds' box.. whatever.

and another penalty.

The goal wasn't Martys fault but he could at least make half an effort to recover.

The goal wasn't Martys fault but he could at least make half an effort to recover.

not at this stage in his career....once marty goes down he stays down.

You're not recovering playing on top of the crease like that. I touched on this last season. If you're going to play that kind of angle, you can't kick or have rebounds come out anywhere between the faceoff circles or the slot. When that happens, it's going to be bad.

Edited by SJP20

Agree it's a factor of age.

that was sick.. all started with parise outworking callahan along the boards and clarkson's pass was a beauty.

It seemed like there were sticks and stuff caught in his gear. At least there is an easy way to solve that problem: don't let the Rangers have an empty net to shoot at. They'll probably score.

Edited by sameblood