Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stevestevens

Nhl 10 league

59 posts in this topic

Anyone interested in joining an Xbox 360 league for Nhl 10? I would set up the bracket and create the schedule but I would like at least 5 others to be a part of the competition.

I'm in. Tag is Jesterdevil on live.

Edit - I claim the Lightning.

Edited by JesterDevil

Should the rule be no Devils since everyone will want to be them? I will claim my team tomorrow.

I'm down. Shotty Kings.

Tag - Crisis13

Edited by Crisis

I'm hopefully getting the game soon, so I'll be down. Give me the caps.

I'm down for doing a NJDEVS OTP TEAM like last year.

We already have one, I'm pretty sure I invited you too.. I haven't been on it in awhile though, EA is apparently too lazy to fix the menu bug which makes the game freeze when clicking on 'Club Invitations'.

We already have one, I'm pretty sure I invited you too.. I haven't been on it in awhile though, EA is apparently too lazy to fix the menu bug which makes the game freeze when clicking on 'Club Invitations'.

nah, i never got an invite. or at least it wasn't in my "player hub" or whatever.

Send me an invite

I gotta figure out a way to invite you guys.. everytime I go to the Club Invitations tab on the menu my game freezes. Supposedly its a glitch in the game.

EA says they are fixing the freeze glitch in a patch that will release on November 5th. So, unfortunately, I'm gonna have to wait until then to add any of you guys to the NJDevs team. Anyway, sorry to bring this thread off topic, this is about SteveSteven's league, not the EASHL team.

Which brings me to my next point. Is this league happening? Do we need more participants? I have some friends that would be down for this if needed.

Yeah, I can't wait to own all of you. Let's start this thing up. We can always add people later can't we?

Hey everyone, I am going to organize the league on Tuesday after my midterm.

I wish to have everyone at the start of the season rather than adding them in.

Everyone pick their teams if they have not already.

Also NG, I accepted the hockey league team.

So I just got NHL 10, so since it doesn't look too late, I'd like ter join. And I'll take the Canucks, if available.