Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stevestevens

Nhl 10 league

59 posts in this topic

I want a rematch Martysb3tt3r.

Why put yourself through such misery?

around friday i might be able to hop on my friend's xbox for a couple games, maybe even tomorrow.

why why why why why why why why why i earth did i pick the ducks. why? i must of been on some hard drugs at that time.

say, can we agree on a day & time when everyone can meet weekly to play? seems (as verran mentioned above) no one's ever on when i am. if anyone wants to add me to their friends list, my tag is kulags.

Beat Kulags, 3-2 in a shootout :)

2-0, baby!

Quit ducking me man. Still waiting for that rematch.

Quit ducking me man. Still waiting for that rematch.

You was saying? Haha, gg jester. I wasn't "ducking" you before.. my friend just recently got the game, and doesn't get to go on much. It just so happened that whenever you sent me an invite, he and I were in a game.

Anyway... I beat Jester, 4-2, thus sweeping the first place team. Anyone else wants to play me, send me an invite!

You was saying? Haha, gg jester. I wasn't "ducking" you before.. my friend just recently got the game, and doesn't get to go on much. It just so happened that whenever you sent me an invite, he and I were in a game.

Anyway... I beat Jester, 4-2, thus sweeping the first place team. Anyone else wants to play me, send me an invite!

Haha. I was joking about ducking me. Well played though, nice D, could rarely get setup in the zone against you.

See you in the playoffs, if the rest of the league actually plays some games.

Haha. I was joking about ducking me. Well played though, nice D, could rarely get setup in the zone against you.

See you in the playoffs, if the rest of the league actually plays some games.

I got a couple nice bounces, though. I think you hit the crossbar once... but man I had SIX breakaways, 2 with backstrom, 2 with ovechkin, and 2 with some other random dudes and I got robbed on all but ONE! I was sooooooo angry I couldn't find the net.

Yeah, see ya in the playoffs.