MadDog2020

GDT: Devils @ Tampa Bay

264 posts in this topic

game center live down at the moment? stupid service :(

I can't get on either! WTF?! And of course its the front page AD on nhl.com... does anyone know a customer service phone number?

Is game center still down? I was watching the Isles and it stopped and now I can't log in. I am about to call...

I can't get on either! WTF?! And of course its the front page AD on nhl.com... does anyone know a customer service phone number?

how do you think i feel? im in australia, and cant even watch something i paid for.

not happy at all.

on the upside, im glad Parise got his first goal of the season.

how do you think i feel? im in australia, and cant even watch something i paid for.

not happy at all.

on the upside, im glad Parise got his first goal of the season.

It's up... 26 minutes late. ;)

It's up... 26 minutes late. ;)

yeah just refreshed and its working again

thank god

fvcking Nhl DUMBASS service...i personally don't have gamecenter but i would be so pissed off if i was paying for some services and i don't even get the fvcking game...seriously they deserve no money and we should all watch streams.

they deserve no money and we should all watch streams.

I'm considering ditching cable in it's entirety and doing just that.

Rangers score again. It hurts this year to not be able to go to the Rangers board and see them whining.

Also all of their offseason signings have turned to gold.

Rangers score again. It hurts this year to not be able to go to the Rangers board and see them whining.

The season is young. Give them time to return to the Rangers/whining fans we're used to.

Edited by TackleDummy

and isnt it usely rangers do well first then by mid season they go to there losing streaks if not mistaken

and isnt it usely rangers do well first then by mid season they go to there losing streaks if not mistaken

No mistakes...they will drop at the mid season and as we always do we will just grow stronger.

I think this bunch needs to learn how to hold onto their sticks. Pathetic.

Just like in football where you have practices designed to teach players to hold onto the ball when they get the fumbles, time to have a no puck practice and have them just run stick holding drills.

Unreal.

Anyone notice the Devils have been dropping sticks a lot in this game? It seems like one of them drops a stick every time TB establishes itself in the zone.

wow, langs how did you not put that one in?

Damn, horrible collision. I kind of wish they showed a replay so we could have seen wtf happened there. I just saw the puck not go in, then bodies went flying.

Edit: I guess I don't need to wish for it anymore.

Edited by TackleDummy

Ok so right now i am forced to listen to that one on the radio...so if anyone can give me some info about how we are playing...are we being dominated or are we dominating,lots of shots etc etc