THN's top 10: bargain players

Devil Fan

6) Matt Moulson - *sniff sniff* whats that I smell? Colby Armstong 2.0??? yeah this guy is nothing special, but does what colby did for Crosby when he first came in. Gave an incredibly talented player someone to play with that wouldn't make him better, but also wouldn't bring him down.

beyond that I would only mention that someone in the comments section said that they would take zajac (though he called him zajak) at his .987 mil contract or whatever it was last year over Parise for value, and while I would agree from a value standpoint he would prolly be better this year at that price than parise has been this year at his price, none of it would apply since Zajac has a new 3.8 mil per contract and would no longer be in the running for any bargain votes.

Oh yeah and if they are gonna try to throw Pekka into the bargain talk they may as well throw in Anderson as well since that guy is basically looking like Luongo in Florida stopping nearly 40 shots a game and still getting W's for a very mediocre av's team.

Oh yeah and if they are gonna try to throw Pekka into the bargain talk they may as well throw in Anderson as well since that guy is basically looking like Luongo in Florida stopping nearly 40 shots a game and still getting W's for a very mediocre av's team.

Anderson has been fantastic, i wanted to get him as the devils back up but he basically played himself into the number one position with a team looking for a goaltender (Av's being a perfect example).